Advice for buying iphone 4/4S WITHOUT warranty

blackheart

Disciple
Guys as the title suggests i am getting a good deal for iphone 4 and iphone4S so i will be buying any one of this in a few days

This phones are from UK and are factory unlocked and according to the seller have been taken out of the box to just avoid the customs

The deal will be done locally so i will get a chance to personally check the phones

Can you guys tell me what i should be checking in this phones so that i am pretty sure that i am getting a real deal and i am not being taken for a ride

I have a ipod touch so i have an idea about the build and quality of the apple products but since this iphones are very expensive and without warranty i dont want to take any chances

Thanks in advance

It seems you are already aware that iPhones do not have international warranty.

Enter the phone's UID or some number found on box on apple's website and you will know if the phone is used or not. https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

That should give you an idea as to when the phone was activated.

Of course if there is any problem in the battery charging or run time can only be assessed on at least one day usage. Ask him to fully charge the phone and observe for any quick discharge etc.

Needless to say, the visible exterior for damage. Accessories.

Apple website says that all products that can run without being plugged in to the mains has an international warranty. Any link which shows that iphones do not have an international warranty?

From what i have read warranties of iphones are country specific ...... only iphones brought in a country which is in European Union has warranty in all countries across EU .........

I have heard about many cases where people have brought iphones from Singapore, hongkong with international warranties. this phones are not accepted by the apple service center in india.

iPhones do not have international warranty.

Yes, everyone keeps repeating that, but have yet to see any thing like this in writing by Apple.

From what i have read warranties of iphones are country specific ...... only iphones brought in a country which is in European Union has warranty in all countries across EU .........

I have heard about many cases where people have brought iphones from Singapore, hongkong with international warranties. this phones are not accepted by the apple service center in india.

If the said model was NOT sold in India at that time, there will be no warranty. As per thier site.

Yes, everyone keeps repeating that, but have yet to see any thing like this in writing by Apple.

If the said model was NOT sold in India at that time, there will be no warranty. As per thier site.

May be you can try out and tell your personal experience. Everyone is saying there is no warranty on iPhones, please believe them.

hey i'm also getting an iphone 4s from hong kong just wanted to know if the seal if broken they won't impose the import duties on it right (cause my aunt is going n shy is worried that they will charge the import duties?)

#raksrules Indeed yes, i have done the same when i got a xbox,iphone, 3 ipads
<

BTW When are u coming ?? .

as far as i know we r not getting international warranty on the iphone becoz we don't have any official apple store n when it opens we shall get warranty for the products purchased outside India having international warranty

Back