CPU/Mobo Abit IP35E sucks..

buster185

Disciple
Why did I buy this dumb mobo,same peroblem again,i woke you in the morning to turn up my pc and all I got after turning on the pc was long beeps at interval of 2 secs.Pls help.Cmos resetting wont help.
My rig - msi 9600gt + E2160 @ stock + abit ip35e + 1gb * 2 kinsgston ram + CM 600W

those beeps indicate problem wid ram.

clean the ram n try again.

dont blame the board, it doest posses natural intelligence..its always us who what to solve the problem before understanding the cause for it.

Surely those beeps suggests problem with the ram.
madnav said:
those beeps indicate problem wid ram.
clean the ram n try again.
dont blame the board, it doest posses natural intelligence..its always us who what to solve the problem before understanding the cause for it.

dude u cant jst say anything abt this board its one of the best p35 boards out there,u can ask any te member.If u cant solve a problem does nt mean the board sucks.

Think Before You Speak

H@cKer said:
dude u cant jst say anything abt this board its one of the best p35 boards out there,u can ask any te member.If u cant solve a problem does nt mean the board sucks.

Think Before You Speak

I Second That ! I have used the same board with Intel E2160 oced to 3.4 Ghz for 9 months with out any problems ever and now i am using the same with Intel E7200 Oced @ 4Ghz for past 4 months.

So always first look in to the troubleshoot part and then make a conclusion.

tosh79 said:
I Second That ! I have used the same board with Intel E2160 oced to 3.4 Ghz for 9 months with out any problems ever and now i am using the same with Intel E7200 Oced @ 4Ghz for past 4 months.

So always first look in to the troubleshoot part and then make a conclusion.

i didnt get what ur point was...:huh:
r u supporting hatred or opposing it??!!:huh:

Why did I buy this dumb mobo,same peroblem again,i woke you in the morning to turn up my pc and all I got after turning on the pc was long beeps at interval of 2 secs.Pls help.Cmos resetting wont help.

:mad: So it was you who woke me up from my beauty sleep ???

Ok , coming back to the point , it seems that the problem is with the RAM as many guys above have posted. Try to test some different sticks with your system , or troubleshoot the RAM u have , using one stick at a time ,in different slots.

bond_212 said:
^^ i think he is just saying that ip35 e is a great board and posting that the mb SUCKS was was completely unecessary

ya bt he quoated a post promoting ip35e ...n not any post bashing ip35e...

^^ if you read the post carefully he has quoted a post supporting ip35e and written "i second that" which means that he agrees to the ip35e supporting post

he quoted a post supporting ip35e.... n said 'i second that' followed by ip35e support..

felt like he misunderstood the original qoute as offensive than defensive..

Back