A survey on Mobile Accessories usage in India

Aercy

Patron
Hi, Guys, I am sure a lot of people here are Gadget enthusiasts like myself but I wanted to find out what kind of usage is there for mobile accessories in India. I have prepared a short survey on the same consisting only 6 questions. It would be great to have you all guys help me out on this. Once data is collected, I will surely share the results with you all. The link to the survey is provided below.

Mobile Accessories in India 2013

Guys, I would really appreciate whatever view you may have on this. There are only 6 questions. Once I have enough responses I would share the results with you guys, right here. Please contribute.

I filled the survey.

A few thoughts I would like to share, de-link reliability and Brand Name. Also in the pricing of various peripherals add a N/A option if possible. Cheerio!

Thanks a lot guys. Please keep on sharing more so that we can get a real picture of its usage and preferences.

I filled the survey.

A few thoughts I would like to share, de-link reliability and Brand Name. Also in the pricing of various peripherals add a N/A option if possible. Cheerio!

Thanks for your thoughts. You are right about it. I wish I could revise it now but I have already collected 20 something responses from it and revising it now would lead to differential survey situation. I should have thought of it. Thanks anyways.

Thanks, dude. Please spend a little time for this survey, it has barely 6 question which won't take more than 10 mins of your valued time. Higher number of responses will help project a realistic picture of user preferences and demands.

22 more replies and I can finish the survey; then in 2 weeks the results will be available right here in this forum as a new topic. Let's wrap up, guys. You have been great help so far, help me a bit more. Thanks.

Back