CPU/Mobo A cooler for E7400

Hello,
I am currently running my Core 2 Duo E7400 with stock cooler @ 3.2 GHz on my TPower i45 mobo. I tried pushing it further but they all ended up in instabilities or overheating ( 80 degrees+) when running stress-tests.

So I am thinking of getting a good cooler to push it further. I saw this offer from TheITWares for an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev2 for Rs. 1695. Is it good enough? I would like to pusyh it to say .. 3.6 GHz or 4 GHz. As for my RAM, I am pretty sure my PI Blacks can take it.

Please advice.
--
Thomas

Get a TT120 extreme or a Noctua Nh-U12pse2 for your needs upto 4ghz :) But if you are really tight on budget you can buy Cm hyper 212, Ocz Vendetta 2 or Ultima90i any of the above would be good for your need and consider this before buying that we don't buy heatsinks everyday :) So get once and get a good one....

Edit: When i bought a Noctua i found it more vfm since it came with 2 fans and a good quality TIM.... The hyper 212 and OCZ vendetta2 are good VFM and Ultima90i is good for anything but it costs more since you have to buy fans separately :)

get the Cogage..

available for 2.2k..@ prime

does not include any fan.

alternatively.. there was a TRUE 120mm deal in market recently... was for 1.8k... pretty decent deal imo.

The deal in the market is not True120mm it is tru 120mm it's a 4 heatpipe version and is not comparable to Ultra 120 extreme i too was confused about it but some googling helped me a lot :)

Back