50% Cashback @paytm shop

Have you purchased anything from them before? I thought they just sell mobile recharges. Are they reliable as a shopping site for electronics as well?

I purchased
1. Ambrane 10400mAh powerbank (xiaomi was unavailable that time)
2. 16gb sdcard
3. 32gb sdcard
4. 1TB Hdd

All good and working. Yeah they are pretty new in the market, i guess that's why the huge discount. The items are also pretty less right now. Got the cashbacks too on time.

Heard lots of bad reviews for paytm shop... They are trying to establish themselves as online retailer so providing huge discounts regularly from last few months.

I purchased
1. Ambrane 10400mAh powerbank (xiaomi was unavailable that time)
2. 16gb sdcard
3. 32gb sdcard
4. 1TB Hdd

All good and working. Yeah they are pretty new in the market, i guess that's why the huge discount. The items are also pretty less right now. Got the cashbacks too on time.
Is the Ambrane 10400 powerbank good?
I am torn between whether to wait for the Xiaomi power bank(missed the pre order. Out of stock) or to buy the Ambrane one since this has Samsung batteries inside.

1tb WD Elements @3645. First goto paytm and recharge your phone for RS.10 and select the coupon for Rs.10 for Rs.800 off. You will get this coupon in mail Goto paytm shop use this coupon to get 800 off.

PAYTM is also offering good 60% cashback(as paytm cash) on clothing, sports wear, watches, sunglasses and footwear.
Use coupon code : FASHION60

Bought few items like raincoat, belt, floaters, etc.
Cashback will come once product delivered.

https://paytm.com/shop

Last edited:
Check the coupons page when you recharge via paytm you will find many more such discounts.[DOUBLEPOST=1409456965][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeasterday rechraged 60 bucks via Mobikwik and got 60 back.

Put your mouse cursor on the upper right hand screen, you will see 'Your orders'. It will show all the recharges you have done. Click each one of them to see which coupon you have used with them. Also, when you reharge they send an email which mentions the coupons you have used with that recharge.

Put your mouse cursor on the upper right hand screen, you will see 'Your orders'. It will show all the recharges you have done. Click each one of them to see which coupon you have used with them. Also, when you reharge they send an email which mentions the coupons you have used with that recharge.
Have not checked Order History for quite some time. Been using Mobikwik mostly for the last 1 year.

I use whoever gives me a decent discount. :D
Recently, Mobikwik, paytm, freecharge, sendly have been in fierce discount battle. They took tons of my money. lol

Back