30 Snapfish 4 X 6 Photo Prints for Rs 11/- shipped

rocker123

Adept
Snapfish – India's No. 1 online Photo printing website is offering 30 photo prints absolutely free on every new registration. In the past you needed to pay shipping charges of Rs 44 which is now reduced to just Rs.11.

How to Get Free 30 Photo prints from SnapFish:

1) Click here to visit snapfish and register a new account
2) Now upload 30 4×6" size photos from your PC and place an order
3) At the time of checkout apply the coupon code ISHIP10JY11 to get flat Rs34 discount and get 30 photo prints in just Rs.11

Valid for the next 48 hrs
:D

Only 20 photos are free!! On the homepage it shows 30 but after I registered it says only 20

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyway, TFS

i tried it and made a poster of my pic....they ship the items very well and I got my item within 2 days in a high quality hard poster roll.

geturchiru said:
Only 20 photos are free!! On the homepage it shows 30 but after I registered it says only 20

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyway, TFS
I got 30 free. I open their home page next time it showed 20, so I guess its changing.

Thanks for the offer rocker.

If you guys clear the cache and cookies, and then open the link which i have provided, it will show you 30 free prints.

Even i got 30 free prints using the link mentioned above.

swastikrj said:
i am editing my pics using microsoft picture manager - whats the width and height in pixels [4x6"]
Minimum is as mentioned by snapfish is 360X540 but exact 4X6 picture size in pixels is 600X900 pixel.so mention that size in your software

every pic i have selected has a orange triangle which says - Sizes marked with orange triangle are not recommended for printing at the size you selected.

btw which software should i use - i am using microsoft picture manager

will picasa do ?

sorry i am a noob in editing pics

Just ordered one set (30 prints). I must say, the website interface is eons better than Zoomin, which confused the crap out of me.

11 bucks is a bloody steal, they'll go bankrupt if we keep this up. :p

Back