Status
Not open for further replies.

ravihpa

Disciple
Sep 21, 2007
Mumbai.
chaztin said:
Sold and shipped to porche22.
Dude, I am so extremely sorry. Was unavailable on Monday due to in-law's emergency. Spent the whole night with my wife in the hospital :( Couldn't even recall your mobile phone number :(

Just saw your PM in the morning that it has been sold. Too bad.

Anyways, congrats porche22. Hope you get it working :)

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Sep 15, 2008
ravihpa said:
Dude, I am so extremely sorry. Was unavailable on Monday due to in-law's emergency. Spent the whole night with my wife in the hospital :( Couldn't even recall your mobile phone number :(

Just saw your PM in the morning that it has been sold. Too bad.

Anyways, congrats porche22. Hope you get it working :)
Hey ravi, sorry to hear about that brother. :(. You could have called up and passed on that information to me, I could have waited a little bit more.

But as I told I would wait till afternoon only, after sending a PM and not getting any response I had to pass on the offer on to porsche.

Chaztin

ravihpa

Disciple
Sep 21, 2007
Mumbai.
chaztin said:
Hey ravi, sorry to hear about your wife. :(. Take care of her mate. You could have called up and passed on that information to me, I could have waited a little bit more.

But as I told I would wait till afternoon only, after sending a PM and not getting any response I had to pass on the offer on to porsche.

Chaztin
Well, my mother-in-law is the one who's ill. Both of us were worried and had to spend the night in an outstation hospital. We weren't even in our hometown. I checked out my recently dialed calls list, but still couldn't find your number. I guess it got erased coz of the increased number of calls I made that day.

Anyways, it's okay :)

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Sep 15, 2008
ravihpa said:
Well, my mother-in-law is the one who's ill. Both of us were worried and had to spend the night in an outstation hospital. We weren't even in our hometown. I checked out my recently dialed calls list, but still couldn't find your number. I guess it got erased coz of the increased number of calls I made that day.

Anyways, it's okay :)
I hope she gets better soon bro.:)

traxx_420

Disciple
Apr 11, 2008
man i too have a jasper with lost dvd key its on firmware 9199 so no jtag ,its just a dvd player now:(:(

btw what firmware was this console on ? if it was lower then 7371 then i guess buyer will have no problem.....btw is it working now ..

traxx_420

Disciple
Apr 11, 2008
ohh bad..whats the firmware btw? yes mine can go online and stuff ...just hoping for some new hack or something,to make it work again..

traxx_420

Disciple
Apr 11, 2008
ahh so we are on same boat but jtag for higher then 7371 will be a bleak possibility due to burned efuses ...if nothing else happens i am going to buy a ms seal and send the console back ...:!:!

traxx_420

Disciple
Apr 11, 2008
^^hmm yes in that case it might be a problem for u..mine pcb is fine it is dvd key that is lost..my brother tried flashing it when i was out and messed it up..

btw from what i have heard they just chk the console seal and thats it...

traxx_420

Disciple
Apr 11, 2008
yaa i got it too boot......the problem seems to be with power supply ......btw what happened to your's with no-video one..u got..

Status
Not open for further replies.