Monitors 27" monitor from AOC

100khz

Disciple
Is this monitor good, inclined to buy it
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/aoc-i2757fh-27-inch-monitor/622809?pos=0;7
I have read reviews about this monitor, seem good to me. Besides, i don't want to buy the costly ones. I know this AOC IPS LED monitor is not super HD is just Full HD, but for my purpose it is good.
Also 1 big concern is that should i buy from snapdeal or not? I have never bought from them earlier. I live in Delhi, so i guess delivery should not be an issue.
What you guys suggest.. thanks..

I recently bought 2367fh from snapdeal. It was shipped from Delhi.
I guess 1080 on 27" might be a bit low. But its upto you.

The display is decent. But has 2 dead pixels. Im too lazy even to check what their exchange policy is for such cases.

I recently bought 2367fh from snapdeal. It was shipped from Delhi.
I guess 1080 on 27" might be a bit low. But its upto you.

The display is decent. But has 2 dead pixels. Im too lazy even to check what their exchange policy is for such cases.
yes i agree 1080 is low for 27.. but this seems like the cheapest deal in 27"monitors. Is it a waste of money spending on a 27" with 1080? anyone with experience?
and how much time did snapdeal take to deliver?

I bought this, its very good for its price. The 1080p resolution is not at all bad for the monitor, I also have a Asus vk278q, compared to that the colors on the aoc are much better.. also it is much tidier too in terms of wires.
Have used a u2711 too, and the 1440p resolution makes it hard to read stuff and browse properly but the desktop space is most welcome. So for general use like gaming, watching movies, browsing n stuff its a good buy.

I bought this, its very good for its price. The 1080p resolution is not at all bad for the monitor, I also have a Asus vk278q, compared to that the colors on the aoc are much better.. also it is much tidier too in terms of wires.
Have used a u2711 too, and the 1440p resolution makes it hard to read stuff and browse properly but the desktop space is most welcome. So for general use like gaming, watching movies, browsing n stuff its a good buy.
thanks.. this helps. Now my next query is where to buy it in reasonable price online. Flipkart does not have this. Don't want to buy from snapdeal since reviews are bad. Any suggestion.
is there someplace in West delhi i can buy it or have to go to nehru place..

Back