2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too confirm that I got access to DreamSpark and got both the Windows 8 keys(one in English and one from French site)
Will post a screenshot proof soon!!

Heartfelt thanks to @kuduku for sharing this awesome deal

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've understood : MSDNAA = Microsoft Dreamspark.

If you become a member of IEEE or ACM, you get the login details, after which you can "opt-in" for MSDNAA. After one or two days, you get the login details for MSDNAA, using which you can download a free copy of Windows 8.

Also, I think my college is providing IEEE membership for a nominal fee. Is it possible to become a member that way as well, and continue with this process?

And how long will this deal last?

Please clarify. :)

can we as much software as we want?
just win 8 and other one only?
check first post , all available software in ACM dreamspark are there in pics

- - - Updated - - -

I too confirm that I got access to DreamSpark and got both the Windows 8 keys(one in English and one from French site)
Will post a screenshot proof soon!!

Heartfelt thanks to kuduku for sharing this awesome deal
added you in confirmed list

Registered couple of hours back got the MSDNAA access now and was able to get two Win8 keys also :yahoo: @kuduku - Thanks a lot for sharing this:bigok:

W8 1.jpg

Attachments

• W8 2.jpg
    W8 2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 344
is it possible to change the language from french to english?
I read in another forum that french key can be used in any language , but i have not confirmed it . Any one who is installing a new Win 8 key can try ,if it works fine otherwise use the english key

btw one has to use ISO which we have to download from our account ? I mean we just download ISO from torrent & cannot apply key ??

got my keys y'day too, trying to download the iso. already failed once after 90% and had to restart, hope i can finish this time

kuduku thanks posting for the deal got the win 8 key yesterday have been trying download since then keep getting unpacking error

can we use this key to activate win 8 downloaded through other sources

I read in another forum that french key can be used in any language , but i have not confirmed it . Any one who is installing a new Win 8 key can try ,if it works fine otherwise use the english key

That is true...i can confirm that because out of the 8 win 7 keys that ACM-MSDNAA offered years ago, 4 were french...and i'm using a french key for my current win 7 installation :)

I get this when trying to sign up for the Student Package:
PLEASE NOTE: This level of membership does not include the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package

That is true...i can confirm that because out of the 8 win 7 keys that ACM-MSDNAA offered years ago, 4 were french...and i'm using a french key for my current win 7 installation :)
lets have a confirmation for Win 8 also before i put it in first post

- - - Updated - - -

I get this when trying to sign up for the Student Package:

[/B]
@Pat please read first post , you are on US signup and not India , its available just checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back