2 States - Story of My Marriage - Chetan Bhagat (Rs.70 only!)

Damn!! pages missing between 35 to 55. Ordered it from landmark. Anyone else with this problem? What to do now? May be thats why it was so cheap.

this is bad, contact landmark guys ASAP, i got two books, one has no pages missing, other i need to check.

edit:both books got no page missing, but disappointed by the page quality, rupas disappointed me big time, print quality is bad too, u can compare 5 point someone n print quality of this, bad is the word i want to use, overall its a fun/average read

I am an Indiaplaza book club member
For me its free shipping
if you require I can ship the books to you as gift.
Payment has to be made in advance to me.

arjun123 said:
I emailed them and they sent a replacement copy. This time all pages are there. Now I have two copies of the book. :)

that is so cool :), bw how guys rate this book, i rate it average, chetan bhagat has a bollywood style of writing, he presents it as if its a bollywood movie, i hope hes aware of the fact that after a certain point of time if u dont hav anything new, u become stereotyped.

^^ Would certainly rate this book as his second best book. After the crappy one night @ call center and 3 mistakes this is at least a hope from him!

utsav said:
my friend got it from big bazaar for 38 bucks, can any1 beat that?? :ashamed:

BIG BAZAAR is 5 mins from my house - but walking back and forth and walking in the crowd of humans running after discounts and listening to announcements and carts being pushed left and right

damn 20 bucks to avoid all that is sweet!

Back