Audio 2.1 Speakers for Movies and Gaming

It's a mess right now :) Basically the two left/right speakers are on top of my "computer" table and the woofer is on the floor below, towards the left speaker, almost under it. I would prefer to move the subwoofer further out to the left but no space.
This is optimal most speakers but not for Swans M10
For these it is recommended that the woofer be placed in the middle between the satellites and on the table. I have tested it personally and on the table is definitely better

what @hitesh12 said. Always on the table, like so
o5gHdDg.jpg

Won't the vibrations from the subwoofer cause distortions when the table in turn vibrates, or is it solid enough to handle the bass? I prefer keeping subwoofer on solid floor (they have rubber feet for good grip too) and I've seen people using quality rubber mats (specifically for speaker placement) as well.

Won't the vibrations from the subwoofer cause distortions when the table in turn vibrates, or is it solid enough to handle the bass? I prefer keeping subwoofer on solid floor (they have rubber feet for good grip too) and I've seen people using quality rubber mats (specifically for speaker placement) as well.
Table does vibrate but does not interfere with the listening experience at all. Actually, I think I enjoy that. For example, when I keep my feet on the "feet rest" (?) of the table, I can feel the "thumps" or "beats" and I really enjoy enjoy that, really nice experience overall

Swans have themselves said to keep the woofer on the table and I too have compared on-the-table to on-the-ground setup and the former is much better. This wasn't the case with my previous cheap speakers, so I understand your doubt

Bump since I got the tv now so thinking of getting speakers can't take a decision about z263 unless I hear it somewhere in store

Back