12th gen Intel LGA 1700 contact frame availability in India ?

snake eyes

Disciple
Hey all !

Anybody has info regarding where one can buy an Intel 12th gen contact frame ? online solutions would be ideal but i cant seem to find this product anywhere in india :(
thermalright has an option
any help would be much appreciated ! thanks in advance !
have a good one everyone
Good morning all !
Any clues ?

Last edited:
This is just one of the hundreds if not thousands of products that never make their way in India for reasons......
Also can we talk about how graphics card prices refuse to go down here in India? Even in Europe most of the cards are below 5% msrp but here in India 3090ti is still 2x the price like wtf?

This is just one of the hundreds if not thousands of products that never make their way in India for reasons......
Also can we talk about how graphics card prices refuse to go down here in India? Even in Europe most of the cards are below 5% msrp but here in India 3090ti is still 2x the price like wtf?
Hey please take the discussion regarding graphic card pricing to the correct thread, there's one in the forums.
Do let me know if you see the contact frame available anywhere. Thanks

Hey please take the discussion regarding graphic card pricing to the correct thread, there's one in the forums.
Do let me know if you see the contact frame available anywhere. Thanks
I think you can try your luck on ali express but I dont think they are from the same manufacturing unit as thermalright's. Was it "Final Cool" or something? Idk but thats one of the only contact frames you can buy from India save for warehouse delivery thingy. Only real problem with this chinese frame is that it might be more in line with Walmart's than to thermalrights.

If you use a thermalright cooler, reach out to thermalright support and see if they are willing to ship you a frame. Even otherwise mail them and see if they are willing to ship one to you. They offered to ship me an Am4 mounting kit for a cooler bought 14years ago.

If you don't mind waiting, buy one from eBay.com like this one. Free international shipping but it'll take about 3 weeks to reach you.

Customs usually let low value items like this pass without any charges or delays.

Last edited:
Back