100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

smAsh

Disciple
Flipkart is celebrating it's birthday by giving 100 free mp3 albums daily till 28 February!

Today's list includes Bob Dylan, John Lennon, U2, Led Zeppelin, Rihanna, Madonna, Ricky Martin, John Coltrane, Memphis Slim, Barfi, Gangs of Wasseypur, Taare Zameen Par, Shaitan, Amar Prem, 1941 A Love Story, Guide, Shree 420, Gupt, Geetanjali, Dalapathy, Engeyum Kaadhal, Pesa Nasha Pyar, Bandhana, Ayushyawar Bolu Kahi, Abida Parveen, Jagjit Singh, Mehdi Hassan, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan, Dr M. Balamuralikrishna, T M Krishna, Pandit Ravi Shankar, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Brahms...

See the details here

Albums list

Note for new users:-
*100 different albums daily are being given free till 28th february. Albums are updated around 11:00- 12:00 hrs daily.

*You only need to add the albums from the link given above to your flipkart mp3 library. You can download them anytime later on your PC or your mobile. The albums once added to fk library will not be expired even after 28th.

*FK mp3 library page is pathetic. As the number of albums grow, searching for any album is such a pain. So if you have smartphone then download the flyte mobile app on it. Browsing albums on mobile app is user friendly. There is an application for Windows 8 too.

~Have a nice flyte!

Important update:- Flipkart has changed it's Birthday celebration policy a little bit. Please read it here in detail.

No thanks buddy! This is community!
Here are the simple steps to download albums...
1. Create a flipkart login(if you dont have)
2. Go to free album page and add the albums from different categories to your "flipkart mp3 library".
3. Download their "Flyte Download Manager", install it. Change the download location as per your preference.
4. Goto your "flipkart.com MP3 Library" and Goto "Download Options>Set your Download Preference"
#Set the default bitrate to: 320 kbps
#Set preferred mode of downloading:Flyte Download Manager
Save the changes
5. Now go to mp3 library and select multiple albums and click "Download selected"
A single file with "fkdm" extension will be downloaded which opens with "Flyte download manager". All the albums will be downloaded automatically by Flyte Manager.

PS:- Dont forget to check their Facebook page daily till 28 feb. 100 different albums everyday....

Thanks for sharing. I just checked for one song and direct download without flyte also worked. I will need to check the system for mass downlaod though.

Update : For bulk, flyte is The option.

As someone else asked before, can we just add the album to library now and download at a later date ?

The Very Best of Soulful Sufi. Wow

I am not sure whether it will be available in the library after 28th or not. So I am downloading right now with the Flyte Download Manager. Browsing mp3 library on flipkart is not great, it is better on android...

I am not sure whether it will be available in the library after 28th or not. So I am downloading right now with the Flyte Download Manager. Browsing mp3 library on flipkart is not great, it is better on android...

Once added to your library there are owned by you n similar to those you actually purchased. They clearly written on the face book

Once added to your library there are owned by you n similar to those you actually purchased. They clearly written on the face book

uploadfromtaptalk1361423854014.jpg

Back