Graphic Cards XFX (Rashi) warranty and service centers in Delhi NCR

Ankur

Adept
Didnt know where to put this up.

Bought a XFX nVidia 8600GT DDR3 256MB back in May'08 from nehru Place. now the card has gone dead. Dont know why. various lines show up on the display and the booting goes till windows 7 booting process and ends there. i beleive it is the problem with GFX only. isnt it?
How many years warranty does the XFX nVidia cards carry?
not sure about the bill that it is with me or not. Do they require a bill for warranty?
where can i take the card to avail the warranty?

not sure about the bill, will have to search for it. have the box. posting pics of the box.
the box says 3 years Rashi warranty. again same questions. do they require bill? where should i take my card to avail warranty?

12062010006.jpg

12062010004.jpg

12062010002.jpg

VAZIRPUR

Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.

107, Satya Bhawan,

Vazirpur Commercial Complex, New Delhi - 52

Tel No.:+91 - (011) 42475120

Fax No.:

Email Id :sanjayr@rptechindia.com

and

NEW DELHI

Rashi Peripherals Pvt.Ltd.

312A/314 Mansarovar,

90,Nehru Place, N. Delhi 110 019

Tel No.:+91 - (011) 46609900 / 46609999

Fax No.:41619047

Email Id :rmadelhi@rptechindia.com

Very Bad service you may call these mxxxxs from Monday to Friday

Just goto the Nehru Place service center and hand them your GPU. Your GPU would have a sticker on it that would be mentioning the date of commencement of your warranty.

You'll most probably get a 9series GPU in lieu, personal experience. Gave back my 8500GT and got a 9500GT.

sibot said:
Just goto the Nehru Place service center and hand them your GPU. Your GPU would have a sticker on it that would be mentioning the date of commencement of your warranty.

You'll most probably get a 9series GPU in lieu, personal experience. Gave back my 8500GT and got a 9500GT.
How many days you have to wait? 2 months?

Noway :S I got a replacement with 2 weeks.

I had heard pretty bad things about Rashi warranty, but for me, the experience wasn't bad at all, apart from a few phone calls I had to make every now and then to get the updates on the RMA.

lol. OP that's me, will be going to Rashi tomorrow. lets see what happens. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

went to Rashi today. they considered the problem as Junk Display and the lady there has asked me 2 call them after 2 days to check the status of RMA.

Rashi customer service really sucks-- thats really true!!! Didnt know that i will type a big story like the below one for Rashi feedback..:eek:hyeah:
Guess the 8series cards all got sucked up and die after 2 years as mine XFX 8800GT with Zalman cooler, got for almost 15K :( in May08 also died some 3months back and had the same symptoms as you(Ankur) had. Am from Chennai and went to Rashi and they took the card and after checking said its faulty and will send it to XFX for their suggestion and then said their is a small scratch in the card (which is no where related to the graphics part of the card and even the guy accepted it) and not sure whether its eligible for warranty. I said anyways its dead so dont mind what XFX will say so asked to send to XFX and 2 weeks went away without any response from them then i called them up and they said XFX India can't say anything about the card warranty and its the office in Singapore had to decide so can i send the card, that was the guy's response and again to which i said no options send to Singapore to which he mentioned 2 brand new conditions 1) If the card is not worthy of replacement then the faulty card will also not return 2) It will take 6months for this process to get over OMG:S i just asked him whether they haven't heard of air service or is the card going to reach singapore by walk to which he replied this is XFX's policy and not Rashi..I got really bugged up and registered at XFX site and then raised a ticket thrashing them for this crap service policy they have and there to my suprise the XFX guy told me they take max 2-3 days for RMA once they receive the card..so it was like a suspense movie for me:huh::D then again rang Rashi and told them XFX dont have such crap policy and now again a U turn by Rashi and now he says its the Rashi engineers who take 6 months to test the card, dont know what the hell is going on and i said just send the card to XFX and call me after 6 months and decided to get a new card. Then after a week a guy from Rashi called and said what shall i do with ur card, common dude i asked u send to XFX and this guy says Oh shall I send?? i got really frustrated and dont know what to do.. so its like 3-3.5 weeks with GPU and great crap support from Rashi. Now the final twist in the story, 2 days later the Rashi guy calls and says your card has been replaced and please collect a new 8800GT which i seriously doubted:cool2: and it proved my james bond sense is correct and indeed it was a old brusied up 8800 Gt in a new box and now the climax-- this card was worse than my original -- not working when i start any game.. again back to Rashi, this time give them a demo game to check and as usual card ready for replacement, then got a card used up card and so far no issues with it but in some games i could see some lines but have decided to end the Rashi 8800 GT story and am going for 5850:clap::D

wingmysoul said:
ahh, i also have a dead XFX card which is lying with me, do they have a service centre in pune?
PUNE

Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.

414 Sterling Centre,

M.G.Road,

Pune - 411 001

Tel No.:+91 - (020) 41404516

Fax No.:26054255

Email Id :service@rptechindia.com

Why dont you search? Anyway here is the link Rashi Service

on other news, I gave my Seagate 250GB IDE for RMA, which btw took nearly 2 hours; getting back the hard disk took one hour and to our luck the electricity ran out!

Got handed back a 250GB IDE in return, I was hoping they wouldn't have em'. Screw their whole certified refurb BS.

What has Rashi got to do with seagate warranty which is dealt with by accel ?. Do Rashi peripherals deal with seagate warranty too ??

haha no, just pointing out the pathetic state of after sales services in our country, where the consumer is at the mercy of big companies.

Called the Rashi guys today, they said that my card has been forwarded and i should get back to them after 15 days from the date of deposit. Let's see what happens.

i got the same problem with my xfx 8600gt 256..rashi wont take that under warranty..it had blown caps(3 capacitors)...had to shell out 200bucks for same...i was dreaming of getting new card...but bad luck...lucky for some, they got new card(or should i say used new cards...rofl!!)

Hey Ankur Good News------------------------------------ My friend got Brand new 8600GT box pack with accessories from Rashi Service center after 18 days.

Back