GO: Apple Nano 4/16, Touch 8

techie_007

Skilled
A friend might(hence the IC) be able to arrange an order at really cheap prices.
UPDATE: Pieces will be available. GO confirmed :)

These will be sourced from Indian distri only. With bill (maybe a collective bill on all though).

1 yr apple international warranty of course.

Final pricing 'may be lesser' depending on number of orders. Else this pricing stands.

Interested people please let me know.
PS: Only these 3 products because theres not that big a difference between the rest and local prices (I used Ebay as a reference). These 3 seem to be higher margin products so can get decent discounts on these ;)

In case anyone can get these locally for similar prices, let me know and the item WILL BE REMOVED :p

EDIT: For now, pickup from Pune/Chennai ONLY as I dont want hassle/responsibility of shipping these. People from outside, get a local contact who can pick these up if you want and ship to you.

EDIT2: These are ALL INCLUSIVE PRICES :p

EDIT3: Open till Monday. After that I will receive payments and go ahead with the order. Right now, I dont have an ETA. Will know for sure once I get the number of pieces required. Chennai pickup the minute these are available. Pune pickups around mid-nov.

EDIT4: In response to some queries, other apple products may also be ordered. However, be aware that you can only get 200-500 Rs off the min price you can get on ebay :)

gbharani said:
i would be interested in the Touch 8GB (2nd Generation). i am based in chennai

just noticed... the price is only Rs. 500 cheaper than sri vasavi price ..

Sri Vasavi Mobiles

Disclaimer: Above prices mentioned are without VAT (Value Added Tax)

Please add VAT to those prices :p I am NOT a dealer. If you can get cheaper from somewhere else, please go ahead. I am NOT getting a margin here to be able to bargain. I needed 2 (1 for my room-mate and 1 for another friend) so took the trouble to get these prices :)

Saw an ad in todays Times for indiatimes.com shopping mall.. they ahve the 4gigger for 6.4k odd nd the 8gigger for around 8.5k.

nd these were awesome rates.. according to the ad that is :p.

Just a headsup.

sTALKEr said:
Saw an ad in todays Times for indiatimes.com shopping mall.. they ahve the 4gigger for 6.4k odd nd the 8gigger for around 8.5k.

nd these were awesome rates.. according to the ad that is :p.

Just a headsup.

The 8 nano is 7.8 on ebay :)

Good deal....lowest on ebay for the 16gb nano is arnd 10750...
EDIT4: In response to some queries, other apple products may also be ordered. However, be aware that you can only get 200-500 Rs off the min price you can get on ebay
so better just use a 10% voucher :p

Samkong said:
I'm interested in Touch 8GB (2nd Generation), From Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.

EDIT: For now, pickup from Pune/Chennai ONLY as I dont want hassle/responsibility of shipping these. People from outside, get a local contact who can pick these up if you want and ship to you.

10 chars..........

Bloody hell, thats cheap. I spent around 170 a friend whose shipping to me. Although she got it but I never asked for shipping it.
The way I calculated a $ was 43...now its 50..damm forex !

coolraghav said:
Bloody hell, thats cheap. I spent around 170 a friend whose shipping to me. Although she got it but I never asked for shipping it.
The way I calculated a $ was 43...now its 50..damm forex !

well, if she bought it when $ was 43 then u can pay her accordingly :bleh:

Back