Check out hayai.in - a potentially revolutionary new ISP

Even I've filed on RTI Earlier. We gonna see the truth in no time.
@swatkats yes i meant sharing other ISP license only . Now he should show proof or its a scam
Scam is not appropriate word here because he hasn't taken money from any person. You can call him con artist.[DOUBLEPOST=1379400320][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am still confused what he is getting from all this.
http://www.venturefund.com/proposal/47/india's-fastest-isp

@raksrules Understand something? Those Speedtest results in the above link just notice them while navigating. Clearly Edited.

Last edited:
telecomtalk.info/authenticity-of-hayai-broadband/65462/

Also just to see what are the requirements to be an ISP in India, I went to ispai.in to get some info. Seems like category A ISP license is for union territories, category B for states, category C for some smaller cities. Seems a company needs to start dishing out services within 6 months to 2 yrs max within getting license.
In link above, main points are this Hayai company does not have any license, any ASN, etc. Then all those speed tests etc is just bull crap test done from someone's ISP line.
Makes sense doesn't it? If Hayai actually got license, then they should have own IP range to give to subscribers instead of taking or borrowing someone else IP range.

^ What Telecomtalk Investigation found out were 100% true. But at that time keeping the Typical Indian scenario in mind, people might have thought may be he's having difficulties in rolling out including me.
But the case is quite clear now. Just notice speedtest pics in that above link you'll see pics sliding a bit and clearly there is no ISP called Hayai which own's IP addresses to show off their ST Results.

Last edited:
From yesterday i have been having an conversation rather a Heated one with so called owner of So called Hayai on Twitter.
He fails to prove and Provide Relevant Material to provide his Company's Genuinity.

Please Realize that Hayai is Fake and Blatant lies are being spoken during the conversation.
You can Read the conversation Here on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/techsneakin
Infact He has in Return Tried to Accuse me of Speaking Non-Sense. I Respect People's Attempts who do things for Real than Fake it.
You Might ask why now knowing what he speaks Doesn't Happen in Real? Because he Speaks Lies, Lies and Lies and fools people by saying They are going to launch.. Launched.. Have customers.. Have ISP license.. Have Owned IP addresses.. Strangely he's even paying Employees without a single rupee Revenue.

His words have no Credibility.

Members of this forum and Non Members you are the Real Judge. So Decide for yourself.

"Without even a single rupee revenue"... mmmm... unless you've hacked our billing system and are thus confessing to a crime, how exactly could you possibly claim to know that?

I'm happy to let you sit there in Hyderabad and make these accusations, it works out better for me :)

^ What Telecomtalk Investigation found out were 100% true. But at that time keeping the Typical Indian scenario in mind, people might have thought may be he's having difficulties in rolling out including me.
But the case is quite clear now. Just notice speedtest pics in that above link you'll see pics sliding a bit and clearly there is no ISP called Hayai which own's IP addresses to show off their ST Results.

Heh. "100% true". Funny that this was posted months before launch and you're claiming it to still be true :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379422799][/DOUBLEPOST]If it was a scam, wouldn't there be reports of people giving us money and them not receiving any kind of service and no refund? Surely if I was trying to scam people I'd receive some benefit out of it. And surely if I was inviting you to Mumbai to look at other people's infrastructure, well... I don't see how that would support my argument at all. That's why I claim that you make no sense.

@mgcarley, If you have "actually" or "really" launched your services, care to give your companies service tax registration number here? Also, you must be taking money for services and providing a bill. Could you post a photocopy of the bill here?

Doc's are easy to forge. He can take someone Doc's and show as his..
Even he's Promising me he'll show their office. Who knows its their office or someone else? If he shows some other company's Data Center as his.. Who knows.. ISP license is final thing and if he can't show it. He's running an Kind of con artist type program here?

I invited you to our office in Mumbai to view the real thing. The operations. Documentation including the license and everything else you've asked for - at our expense - because you seem to claim that everything posted online is a forgery, so why would my posting a photo of *anything*, whether equipment, documentation or otherwise for you be any different?

You have actively refused to get out of your armchair to come and do so, claiming that I'll take you to a Reliance DC (why would I do that?) or that you can't come (yet haven't cited any reason why), you've filed an RTI request about a private company (which just goes to show how much you know about RTI requests).

So really, all you're doing is attacking both me and my business without justification or reason (have I ever promised or taken any money from you?), which would not be seen favourably were I to make a complaint of my own. By all means Sai, keep it up :)

MG you might have not taken money, but ur luring the people that you have an ISP license. I will speak once I get a reply from RTI. So the wait goes on.......

Heh. "100% true". Funny that this was posted months before launch and you're claiming it to still be true :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379422799][/DOUBLEPOST]If it was a scam, wouldn't there be reports of people giving us money and them not receiving any kind of service and no refund? Surely if I was trying to scam people I'd receive some benefit out of it. And surely if I was inviting you to Mumbai to look at other people's infrastructure, well... I don't see how that would support my argument at all. That's why I claim that you make no sense.

Please Note: I Never Called your venture as SCAM.
Oh yes, I have you called you a Con artist because of false claims and Lies. What you've been shitting around these years about your launches, ISP license, IP addresses and All shit on the NZ, Indian forums is NON SENSE

I invited you to our office in Mumbai to view the real thing. The operations. Documentation including the license and everything else you've asked for - at our expense - because you seem to claim that everything posted online is a forgery, so why would my posting a photo of *anything*, whether equipment, documentation or otherwise for you be any different?

You have actively refused to get out of your armchair to come and do so, claiming that I'll take you to a Reliance DC (why would I do that?) or that you can't come (yet haven't cited any reason why), you've filed an RTI request about a private company (which just goes to show how much you know about RTI requests).

So really, all you're doing is attacking both me and my business without justification or reason (have I ever promised or taken any money from you?), which would not be seen favourably were I to make a complaint of my own. By all means Sai, keep it up :)
Why the F*** should i come to your office?
- Whatever you posted till date is irrelevant and doesn't prove that it belongs to So called Hayai. You told me you had a /22 IP Block. I asked you let me know?
But there you are...
XFDW5x3.png

You are not Ready to tell me.

- You told me you have ISP License? Well its a lie because the latest List from DOT doesn't Say so. I don't see a big issue if you tell me Your Company's Name on your ISP license?
YTvWpWj.jpg

- There makes no Sense if you are asking me to come over there and check the documents and Equipment and whatever your DC. I am sure its easy to forge someone else doc's and show it as yours because of your history.
I don't know shit about mumbai, So if you show Others DC and claim as yours?

- Regarding that Jio infocomm DC thing, Yes that was a Sarcastic Reply as you've asked for an ID card of mine when i come.

I am sorry, Now put an false allegation that i am attacking you? Uff.. Look at you and your words you've spoken. I am Trying to expose your false claims here. That's it.

- No, you don't owe me nothing nor You've taken my Money. That's what is keeping us call you a Scammer.

YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE ISP LICENSE, Owned IP ADDRESES. SHOW IT.

I think @mgcarley is saying above that RTI cannot be filed for private company.
But I think Sachin must have filed one with TRAI or whoever the ISP authority is.
Possibly, but publicly accessible records about HBPL are already publicly accessible - I fully expect the RTI request to come back with something along the lines of "file not found" because of the way the companies operate. Any MBA will be able to explain why putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea if you ever want to scale an operation.
As mentioned in a previous post, I have invited Sai to Mumbai to see everything for himself in person at our expense - it seemed like the easiest way to stop all this nonsense, as I'm reasonably certain anything I posted would be labeled as "fake" by him citing 4 pixels of fuzziness to be a botched photoshop job - but he has refused the invitation.

Heh. "100% true". Funny that this was posted months before launch and you're claiming it to still be true :).
Yes 100% True. I am sure every person will agree with this. Now things aren't Going to change if just SAY something we believe isn't true.
You've Said those things on IBF mentioned in that article and they're on Record. AS a old user of IBF, I am a Proof.

...wow, a profile that hasn't even been logged in to since about 2 years before I even knew I was moving to India? The fun never stops :D
So you have no knowledge of Drupal? You're Noob.. This you want me to believe? While you cannot spend money on paid theme or Premium Design?

...RTI, huh? I wasn't aware that I was funded by the government. If only I'd known. Damn! :)
For an License you have to go to Department of Telecom, Govt of India.
Yes, We have every right to know whatever we want.[DOUBLEPOST=1379426328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Possibly, but publicly accessible records about HBPL are already publicly accessible - I fully expect the RTI request to come back with something along the lines of "file not found" because of the way the companies operate. Any MBA will be able to explain why putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea if you ever want to scale an operation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)[DOUBLEPOST=1379426521][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm reasonably certain anything I posted would be labeled as "fake" by him citing 4 pixels of fuzziness to be a botched photoshop job - but he has refused the invitation.
Because those are Fake.
If you have applied for license and you have secured one. Department of Telecom will have a Record of it and date of issue. Enough trolling.

Please Note: I Never Called your venture as SCAM.
Oh yes, I have you called you a Con artist because of false claims and Lies. What you've been shitting around these years about your launches, ISP license, IP addresses and All shit on the NZ, Indian forums is NON SENSE
Fake, scam... in the context, they're synonyms.

Why the F*** should i come to your office?
- Whatever you posted till date is irrelevant and doesn't prove that it belongs to So called Hayai. You told me you had a /22 IP Block. I asked you let me know?
You just answered your own question. "Everything I posted till date is irrelevent", and you would continue to claim this no matter what.
You are not Ready to tell me.
No, I'm not ready to tell you, I'm ready to show you.

You told me you have ISP License? Well its a lie because the latest List from DOT doesn't Say so. I don't see a big issue if you tell me Your Company's Name on your ISP license?
Because I'm not interested in debating this with you or anyone else online, I have better things to do with the rest of my day.

- There makes no Sense if you are asking me to come over there and check the documents and Equipment and whatever your DC. I am sure its easy to forge someone else doc's and show it as yours because of your history.
Right, so basically no matter what I post, no matter what I show you even in person, you'll claim it as fake :D

I don't know shit about mumbai, So if you show Others DC and claim as yours?

- Regarding that Jio infocomm DC thing, Yes that was a Sarcastic Reply as you've asked for an ID card of mine when i come.
Except, surely you'd notice all the "Reliance" (or whatever company) signs if you visited another company.

I am sorry, Now put an false allegation that i am attacking you? Uff.. Look at you and your words you've spoken. I am Trying to expose your false claims here. That's it.
And what part of "exposing false claims" is *not* an attack, tell me. I'd sure like to know the difference.

- No, you don't owe me nothing nor You've taken my Money. That's what is keeping us call you a Scammer.
Context, my friend, context. Just because you are not using the word "scammer", does not mean that's not what you're accusing me of. Forgive the analogy but that's like saying it was the baseball bat that bludgeoned someone to death, not the person weilding it... or that the death was due to "natural causes" because naturally, you die when you take 3 bullets in the brain. In either case, the legal profession would still call it homicide.

YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE ISP LICENSE, Owned IP ADDRESES. SHOW IT.
Come and see it for yourself at our expense. That is my offer. It is open to you and you alone and non-negotiable.

Because I'm not interested in debating this with you or anyone else online, I have better things to do with the rest of my day..
Why ?

GOI says you are not an ISP yet. That pretty much answers the primary issue at stake here quite well.

One thing i want to know, you spend an inordinate amount of your time promoting yourself over the years. Why ?

Back