Check out hayai.in - a potentially revolutionary new ISP

From yesterday i have been having an conversation rather a Heated one with so called owner of So called Hayai on Twitter.
He fails to prove and Provide Relevant Material to provide his Company's Genuinity.

Please Realize that Hayai is Fake and Blatant lies are being spoken during the conversation.
You can Read the conversation Here on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/techsneakin
Infact He has in Return Tried to Accuse me of Speaking Non-Sense. I Respect People's Attempts who do things for Real than Fake it.
You Might ask why now knowing what he speaks Doesn't Happen in Real? Because he Speaks Lies, Lies and Lies and fools people by saying They are going to launch.. Launched.. Have customers.. Have ISP license.. Have Owned IP addresses.. Strangely he's even paying Employees without a single rupee Revenue.

His words have no Credibility.

Members of this forum and Non Members you are the Real Judge. So Decide for yourself.

Heh, i was wondering about this some time back, SO, four years after the thread was started, people are still wondering whether this guy is real or not.

I registered back in November 2012 and nothing till date. 100% fake I am sure. Don't keep any expectations.
They have a coverage map too. Seems they made it randomly.

Heh, i was wondering about this some time back, SO, four years after the thread was started, people are still wondering whether this guy is real or not.
I knew at the moment the Real launch Date was a Flop.
The Point i am trying to make here is.. This guy is keep on Fooling people saying "They've launched already and they're Expanding"
As per the latest List i have No company with name HAYAI has an ISP license, That's why i have been Cornering him to tell Registered Name on ISP License.
He Gives a Chance to visit his office and he Says he will provide relevant documents.

Now what to do with all those when the guy doesn't have ISP license or at least own IP address block to assume he's reselling some one's services.

I registered back in November 2012 and nothing till date. 100% fake I am sure. Don't keep any expectations.
They have a coverage map too. Seems they made it randomly.
Hayai pacific, Hayai Nepal, Hayai NZ.. Hayai all over the world.:eek:
https://twitter.com/hayai_pacific
https://twitter.com/hayai_np
https://twitter.com/hayai_nz

This Guy needs medical attention ASAP. Seriously no kidding.

As per the latest List i have No company with name HAYAI has an ISP license, That's why i have been Cornering him to tell Registered Name on ISP License.
He Gives a Chance to visit his office and he Says he will provide relevant documents.

Now what to do with all those when the guy doesn't have ISP license or at least own IP address block to assume he's reselling some one's services.
If his company isn't on the ISP list then he has no company (in india).

If he is indeed a fake, then what is he really getting from doing all this.
In NZ: I have an FTTH ISP in India
In India: I have an ISP in NZ which is Starting or Going to launch. ( again now recently )

Meanwhile in NZ forums he claimed:
C9JiMia.png

Latest ISP list from DOT: http://pastelink.me/dl/b3b9f3 | http://www.dot.gov.in/sites/default/files/ISP_licns_web(final)_0.doc
Claimed in 2010 and 3 years are over!

Outside those two countries: Probably Fooling Investors at that particular place to Invest in their NOTHING BROADBAND and Showing these Fake ISP to Show they're running one already. This is what i think.

If his company isn't on the ISP list then he has no company (in india).
To Be honest, Hayai Broadband private ltd has been registered with ministry of corporate affairs. So this is actually an Registered Company according to Govt of this land.
They do not have License to operate nor any of the stuff i have been asking or being asked by others.

Last edited:
If the govt list does not show him as an isp then he does not have an isp in india.

he can come out with all sorts of docs, show me his company's name on the isp list and then i will believe it.

he can come out with all sorts of docs, show me his company's name on the isp list and then i will believe it.
Doc's are easy to forge. He can take someone Doc's and show as his..
Even he's Promising me he'll show their office. Who knows its their office or someone else? If he shows some other company's Data Center as his.. Who knows.. ISP license is final thing and if he can't show it. He's running an Kind of con artist type program here?

That's what i'm saying, you don't need to see any of his docs. You don't need to see his office.

The govt should have him on their registered isp list. Its as simple as that.

ok best thing to get the latest update from DoT regarding the Hayai Broadband is by filing an RTI.
We know he's Fake and Doesn't have an license. He Pretends to have one we know he doesn't. I don't see how he will get an license in the mean time of an latest published list from DOT that too its just 75 Days old.
RTI would be last thing that will make this Fake mindset Disappear from the web.

I am still confused what he is getting from all this. Probably to con the investors into investing in his phony company ?
Because as a end user we haven't really paid him anything for internet access. So he probably does not earn anything from people like us.

Probably to con the investors into investing in his phony company ?
Because as a end user we haven't really paid him anything for internet access.
That is the only possibility I'm looking at right now. But making tall claims that too on public forums like TE,IBF etc is not going to keep me quiet.
I'm Gonna corner him with proofs that he's fake from now if he comes to public forums and make such tall claims.

That is the only possibility I'm looking at right now. But making tall claims that too on public forums like TE,IBF etc is not going to keep me quiet.
I'm Gonna corner him with proofs that he's fake from now if he comes to public forums and make such tall claims.
Not siding with him but
might be license is with somebody else and he intended using that , a business agreement gone bad due to 2G scam ..... Like no company has launched BWA services when even Reliance has pan India license or the noises of spectrum sharing by voda/ airtel/tata and others or the recent development of spectrum sale being allowed . It would be real good to see that document which he is referring . In whose name is the license ?

What the hell? This is mind blowing stuff.
If all this was fake, then he's a real good con artist. He could have run off taking some sort of fees from end users too, know what I mean?

Not siding with him but
might be license is with somebody else and he intended using that , a business agreement gone bad due to 2G scam
Both are irrevelant topics.
License is with no one and If a company has it it will pop up on the Department of telecom List.
I think you mean he's sharing others ISP license. If thats what you mean.. He initially says he will use Honesty net solutions(HNS) License, That means reselling some one services? For that also you need to have at least your own IP blocks, own Autonomous system no (AS) Example: Joister Broadband.

In this Video which was published last month:

He claims that he is showing Speedtest from a customers house. Now which poor phone camera is that worst that even ISP name on it is not clearly visible. Even a 2mp nokia phone Records Videos Clearly.
Anyways to conclude, this video was wantedly taken in Low mode. Also the IP address shown on the speedtest site is 111.17.xx.xx
But i realized later that it is .. 111.91.xx.xx. Eyes are paining literally
Any person having senses would have taken Screenshot on his laptop. Indeed the video is deceptive.

If all this was fake, then he's a real good con artist. He could have run off taking some sort of fees from end users too, know what I mean?
Then we'd call it a Scam :p

Back