Broke Screen for SGS2

Guys I accidentally broke the screen for SGS2. Any idea how much will the replacement screen cost? Can I use the one year warranty for this?

Warranty won't help, you will be charged at actuals, my freind had a Wave 1 back in 2010, he broke the screen he had to pay 5K to get it replaced, now since this has a larger screen be prepared to pay more!

For a Galaxy S, it was like 8~9k from Samsung service center (This was more than an year back). Should be around the same for SGS2 now if I am not mistaken.

The SGS2 screen and digitizer are one unit. Costs about 160-170 USD online so you'd better be prepared to shell out close to 10k to replace it.

I Checked at Samsung Service Center and they are saying the cost would be Rs 6.6k. At another store he told will get it Samsung Service Center only but for 5.2k. Worried whether it will be genuine.

i had replaced my screen for tinting issues few months back and it was replaced under warranty.

just for curiosity sake asked the service centre,the front screen including the digitizer and bezel along with the whole front cam and buttons etc cost 5.5k.its the genuine stuff as i saw it directly unpacked from samsung india.

Or else try getting it from ebay.com adn replace it yourself.

Got lots of videos on youtube regarding the same.

But i doubt the genuinity of the screen though.

Back