Budget 0-20k New to NAS, looking for a cabinet

mantheman

Disciple
Jun 7, 2023
They said the same price.
I'm actually ok with 6 HDD
Same, but the problem is there was too much wasted space on their 2U, and it's a wasted opportunity since the HDD cage is also modular.
True that! Just an itch to try a rack case
100% :tearsofjoy:

I sent the below image for re-design consideration, and it came out very similar lol
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-04 at 3.38.11 PM.jpeg

Reactions: Black_Hawk

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Aug 8, 2009
House Va'ruun
They said the same price.

Same, but the problem is there was too much wasted space on their 2U, and it's a wasted opportunity since the HDD cage is also modular.

100% :tearsofjoy:

I sent the image below for re-design consideration, and it came out very similar lol
View attachment 197122

If they keep the price same then it'll be a really great option to try out. When I asked about the price of the upgraded case on WhatsApp they stopped responding.

[A little off-topic but their official WhatsApp number has a DP of a young lady with dreamy eyes... not something you would expect on a company's official WhatsApp number. I was a little concerned when I messaged them and asked if it was Extreme Machines in the first message I sent. Got a yes and then proceeded to converse with them. :)]

Reactions: mantheman

rockyo27

Adept
May 24, 2020
If they keep the price same then it'll be a really great option to try out. When I asked about the price of the upgraded case on WhatsApp they stopped responding.

[A little off-topic but their official WhatsApp number has a DP of a young lady with dreamy eyes... not something you would expect on a company's official WhatsApp number. I was a little concerned when I messaged them and asked if it was Extreme Machines in the first message I sent. Got a yes and then proceeded to converse with them. :)]
Actually this extreme machine and fourdotcoolings are same. I think owner is some lady for fourdotcoolings and wud be same for extreme machines.

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Aug 8, 2009
House Va'ruun
Reactions: Pauljacob750