Zebronics LAN Card Problem!

Hi people, I bought a Rs. 150 Zebronics LAN card. Now, my problem is that when I try to install the Driver, it gives me the following Error "There is no LAN board found on your system. Please press SPACE BAR to exit RSET 8139 and make sure you have a LAN board on your system before you run RSET8139 again."
So, what I did is, I went to Windows Update and installed the drivers that they recommended but after installing them the LAN card is now giving me 'Error Code 12' Also, I have another onboard LAN card installed.
So, need help on what to do
Any1 who can help me, please help :hap2:

NOTE: Weird Thing is sometimes after restart, suddenly it starts working and I can see the 2nd Local Area Connection :O

-Thanks

Insert card properly in the PCI slot. Download and install drivers by searching exact chip number like RTL 8XXX etc. If no success then return back LAN card to vendor.

virus32win said:
Insert card properly in the PCI slot. Download and install drivers by searching exact chip number like RTL 8XXX etc. If no success then return back LAN card to vendor.

Hmm, yeah tats what when i try to install the driver it gives me tat error msg mentioned above :(

Bump! Anyone? :O

Back