Budget Above 25K Z ultra or Z 2

Dont buy sony. I bought z1 on its launch n its a horrible piece. Battery drains om charging, heats up to the extent that u can make mini dosa on it. When i googled i found out its on all z1 n there is no solution it.

Unless you want a phone that has a better camera and for recording 4k videos, I dont see any other point for upgrading to a Z2.
IMO,wait till the end of this year for sony to launch its next flagship (z3 i suppose) which should come with a snapdragon 805 chipset and a adreno 420 gpu or greater chipset and gpu. Buying that phone will be a worthy upgrade to your z ultra.

loz. My defy heats up like its about to burst..... but just like the z1 its waterproof....so I run it under water. Agreed though, high end phones shouldn't behave like this. Hold out till the successor for the Zultra comes out. I am doing the same thing. Was gonna buy the T2 ultra but it has no support yet on XDA.

If camera is your concern, upgrade. Else leave it. nothing so much great except the camera part.
my opinion, stay with ultra and upgrade to ultra 2 or z3 according to the rumors sony is gonna change the design from z3. high probability that sony realese another one between Q3-Q4.

If camera is your concern, upgrade. Else leave it. nothing so much great except the camera part.
my opinion, stay with ultra and upgrade to ultra 2 or z3 according to the rumors sony is gonna change the design from z3. high probability that sony realese another one between Q3-Q4.
Hmm,,, good enough reason for me to save my money and wait :D

Back