Xbox flaws fixed with a piece of string

Ein

Adept
An Xbox 360 user calling himself 'Goldeneyemaster' claims to have solved the problems with the new Microsoft games console by lifting his power supply off the floor with a piece of string.

Writing on an online forum he said: "My 360 was crashing a lot (like once every 20 minutes). So I took the power supply off the ground and suspended it in the air with some string. I have been playing for about three hours straight and no crashes so far."

'Goldeneyemaster' later balanced the power supply on the edges of an open cardboard box with the same effect.

Other gamers writing on the site have followed his tip with similarly positive results. It would appear that that power supply benefits from ventilation on all sides.

Some other users have had similar results by using small fans to ventilate the power supply or the Xbox itself.

Microsoft has yet to comment on these findings.

wow i must say , that guy has come with a nice solution.

If this is really working i really feel that microsoft must pay that guy something
for solving there crashing problem , what's say guys.

Gr8 tip , spread this to max ppl.

Hilarious indeed! But I think the media's unnecessarily magnifying the console's flaws. Right now, just because it's the newest buzz word, if there's any problem even on 1 out of 250 systems then it's going to be splashed across the news, that's all the media's good for.

this isnt the media we're talkin bout,tho.These r real ppl with newly bought 360s....It must really suck to buy a new piece of hardware just for it to crash on u every 20 minutes....

Back