Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Dont need it as of now
Selling xbox 360 controller wired black.
Rs 1100 excluding shipping -150.

Condition is pretty good as seen in the pics and until last time it was working perfectly fine until i packed kept it in storage.

Just today I took it out and played a game notice left analog is making the character move around . Rest all working perfectly fine.
I don't know how it suddenly behaved like that. Maybe while in storage it got slightly pressed with something or could be something else.

Can't really say but I think it could be a really minor issue and anyone good with opening and tinkering a little can sort out.

If anyone wants to buy it is available for short time or I will try to fix it myself later .

For anyone required a video to understand I can share that too.

Will ship it nicely but complete buyers risk. Buyer must be patient.

Attachments

• IMG20221101155806.jpg
    IMG20221101155806.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG20221101155829.jpg
    IMG20221101155829.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG20221101155903.jpg
    IMG20221101155903.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 71
XBOX 360 controller are so under appreciated. They are built like a tank and usually last the longest.

OP - Open it up and use IPA to clean the analog stick. Maybe some dirt has accumulated inside it.

XBOX 360 controller are so under appreciated. They are built like a tank and usually last the longest.

OP - Open it up and use IPA to clean the analog stick. Maybe some dirt has accumulated inside it.
Thanks for the tip.
I agree .
I already have wireless Xbox series s controller but still keep going back to xbox 360 controller.

Anyways where I am now I don't have proper tools to open them so trying to sell it but if it does not get sold then I will open it up and try to fix it myself later.

I have one more xbox 360 controller too.

@puns mods please lock this thread.
Thanks.

Withdrawing.

The remote started working absolutely fine so decided to keep it.
I have no clue what happen to it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back