WTB Media Player within 5-6K

LaatSahab

Skilled
I WTB a media player, the budget is 5-6K. I know in this range I ain't gonna get a big screen one but all I need is one with a screen decent enough to play videos. The memory, if extensible via a memory card then will be best.
Basically I need it for neighbor's kid who's birthday is coming up. As she handles all ger things pretty rough so sturdy built will be appreciated.
I would prefer Sony or Creative but if Apple has got something in this range then won't mind taking a peek at it either. :cool2:

Build Quality wise Nano 8GB would be the best but cheapest one is ~7k on ebay. Other options in 4-6k range are Sansa Fuze .Meets all your requirements. :)

DAMN eBay! Can't buy shit from there, place is full of looters and I dunno how to buy from there and I don't even have a Credit card, just a Debit Card :(

^ You seem to have some misconception about Ebay . There might be a few looters but there are some amazing deals as well and really nice sellers. Plus ,Ebay protects their buyers with Paisa Pay payment in which the payment you make is sent to Ebay .Only after you receive the product and give a green signal to Ebay ,it transfers the amount to the seller. In short you are completely protected from fraud deals. If the product is not as per the listing and you have an issue with it , Ebay gives complete refund along with compensation for return shipping of faulty product. :)

And yeah Debit cards / Online banking can be used to make payment as well .If you are so worried , get the product from Pristine Note seller. He gives a proper VAT paid bill along with 1 year warranty .Can vouch for him as I know him personally .

Back