Worth Buying HTC Desire HD now? Upgrading from wave

mutant

Skilled
Well,
I have the wave and I am not really impressed with the BADA OS. so, I m thinking to change the phones to a android based phone. ( cause iphone 4 is so costly :mad: )

I have not taken a desire HD in hand and experienced it, but saw it with guy once while he was playing around with it. Other than that, I have watched pretty much every review video out there on youtube :bleh:

So, what do you guys think? Is it a worthy upgrade? Wave--> HTC DHD

Any pros/cons from your real world experience? I have heard with task manager and few tweaks, battery life is decent and the screen is pretty good?

Let me hear your thoughts!

Regards
Mutant

If I were you I would wait 1-3 months for the next gen stuff.

Btw, I don't mind giving it to you for 2200 shipped, lemme know, else I am putting it for sale on TE/ebay soon perhaps! :)

You mean the dual cores? From what I have seen from the Optimus x2 , I am not really impressed.

And yes, I will take that for 2.2k, send me account details and save yourself the hassles :p :D

Its a decent phone with battery not lasting a great deal if you are pushing the usage in every department.
You have to use it a bit judiciously. But its a pretty neat phone in my opinion.

If you are planning for a fresh piece, it would be advisable to go for HTC Incredible S. Better battery and Specs for not too much of a price difference. Camera has been improved as well.
If you are ok with a pre owned piece of DHD, there is one up for sale in TE mkt place and getting that would be a good deal.

If you have to have to buy right now, my choice would be Samsung Galaxy S. But if I were you then I might have perhaps waited for S2 as it may just be priced a bit more but will be a lot ahead!

And PMed account details. OK?

Back