Work from Home (Part time scraping task)

kartikoli

Skilled
Its been a long time when I used to offer part time tasks but here I am with a new one (If you are unsure about my credibility you can check few of the old threads https://techenclave.com/threads/work-from-home-again.179684/)

Let me explain briefly, I work in a lead generation industry where companies constantly look for new leads. To give them leads we need data and LinkedIn is a biggest source for it.

The Lead Generation is divided into several departments

1. Identify market size and collect resources
2. Scrape the data from those sources
3. Generate emails for that data
4. Find other data points
5. Compile everything and send to the client

Now we are only interested in Scraping part as this is the part that can be done by just using our computer.

Requirements
- A Linkedin account where you have to activate Sales Navigator (SN) trial for a month. (* Pro tip, after activation just cancel the subscription immediately, Linkedin will remove your card details and will still give 1 month premium account)
- Free account on phantombuster (We can create multiple free accounts using temp emails or making alias, I can show the method that works for me)
- A Blank spreadsheet which you can make using any gmail account

Process

I'll provide a spreadsheet where all links will be provided that needs to be scraped, claim few of them and paste them to your blank spreadsheet, now go to phantombuster and use a recipe to scrape (I will provide recipe name and url), follow the video on Phantom to get it started. Once scrape is complete download the scraped data and paste on original spreadsheet in your assigned tab.

repeat the process as many times you like but there are restrictions on Linkedin so they won't allow scraping from a single account even for premium members. I found out that 20k is a limit which we shouldn't cross for a day from a single ID. We can repeat the process next day as the limit will be rest by then.

Payment

I will be responsible for all payments and pay once the data is checked, will use either UPI or bank transfer. The pay rate for this task is 50rs for 15,000 unique rows (contact Linkedin urls).
This task require no investment, and you don't have to sit in front of the PC. Your browser will do the job in background
It takes around 1h to scrape 20,000 results.

P.S. You will be responsible for completing the links that you claim, If for any reason the task can't be complete please unclaim them and notify me. I will create a telegram group so just drop a message. Here is the link for the group, Just mention your TE ID so I know who I am talking to https://t.me/+JfRUcU3xLHphZWVl

Last edited:
Back