Which protein powder is least constipating?

OK, i am into gymming and i think its time to start taking protein shakes as eggs+milk just dont cut it anymore.

My question is which protein powders are least constipating as i have regular constipation? I have heard that some protein powders can cause constipation.

no powder will give you any surety as it differs from person to person and likewise you said you suffer from frequent constipation; its best you first work on your constipation by talking to your family physician and then inform your gym instructor and he could prescribe something proper.

^well, i have chronic fissures and theres no treatment for that. Only thing is to eat healthy, non-constipating food. I have been to various docs already.

Some docs suggested anal surgery but it also has its risks. So i am just trying to eat healthy foods as of now.

dragonball said:
^well, i have chronic fissures and theres no treatment for that. Only thing is to eat healthy, non-constipating food. I have been to various docs already.
Some docs suggested anal surgery but it also has its risks. So i am just trying to eat healthy foods as of now.
Fissures were the result of constipation. wrt to anal surgery someone close in my family got through surgery and is absolutely fine, consider it as an option, constipation is not a thing one should live with, especially ones into gymming .
Eating healthy has its own limits when your real problem still persists.

Back