Which is better Keyboard+ mouse or controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

KreeHunter

Disciple
OK i have been playing games for long time, i use Cosmic byte RGB keyboard and Steel series Revel mouse, recently in Warzone / Apex legends i see controller/console players being more accurate & dominating than KB/m , so just want to get a overview from experienced players if controller is better or not, because i was thinking to get Red storm/ Red gear controller for my PC.

I am at least 30% better on controller than I was on MnK in Apex. Aim assist in that game is way over tuned lol. Same for BF and CoD. If you havent used controllers in FPS's though, I probably wouldnt bother. There would be a steep learning curve.

But I wouldnt get the Red storm/Red gear stuff. Their controllers are lowkey trash quality and the sticks and triggers arent good enough. I used Redgear one for a little while and I honestly wouldnt ever touch it again. If you want to switch to controller, get either the Xbox or PS official ones.

Don’t games put you in a PC lobby regardless of having a controller or not? Console players have aim assist which is not available on PC even with a controller AFAIK.

On a similar note, controller is now default for me unless I’m playing a competitive FPS. The comfort of leaning back and chilling with a good game cannot be replicated (for me) while sitting upright on a desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back