Monitors [Where to buy?-Chennai] Asus PA238Q IPS Monitor

I was also looking for the same monitor, but it is very very hard to find

I have no idea about chennai, but you can contact Rashi Peripherals in Mumbai, who is a dealer of Asus

I think the price at TheITDepot is satisfactory, you cannot always get the price officially quoted by manufacturer, its always something plus or minus

If you ask one of the local dealers in chennai to get it for you, be ready to spend upwards of 18000 for it

You can also contact SMCInternational, Primeabgb, TheITWares to arrange it, but then also the price is same as above

Hope this Helps!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Why aren't you considering Dell U2311H?

I went around Richie Street today.. Here are the quotes... (all prices incl of taxes)

Sethia Infotech - 15.4K - will arrive in 2 days upon order

Delta Peripherals - 15.2K - 15 days to arrive upon order

Amalgamated Electronics - 15.6K - wednesday upon order.

I finally ended ordering with Amalgamated as my dad's friend buys all his stuff from there and he said he will give me "best price"... So waiting for wednesday for the arrival and price!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dell U2311 is lower config than the ASUS counter part... not sure if I will notice or use all the extra features, but who cares, new is better ;)

On a more serious note, Dell U2311 is supposedly having issues with Series A and B (read on hardforum, I think) but the third "C" series is fine, but you wont know until you order and the monitor arrives and you check out the serial number...

Man you are lucky you got that monitor in your town, and that too @ only 15k

In my city all the dealer didn't even knew the model mo of Dell, I wanted that monitor but the prices quoted by dealers in mumbai were around 19k, very much high, so finally decided to go for the U2311H

Back