PC Peripherals Where can i get Arctic Silver in Mumbai?

Hello guys,
i am in terrible need of AS5 as my cpu is overheating a little bit...can u tell me where can i get AS in Mumbai? Sometime back i heard tht it was available at prime abgb...can u give me the address n if possible, phone number of prime?
thanks in advance..
kevin.

Prime ABGB Pvt. Ltd.
Grd Floor, Shop no. 16,
Laxmi Bldg Compound,
Opp. to Swastik Cinema,
Lamington Road,
Mumbai - 400 004.

Tel :- +9122 23896600 / +9122 23855500
Fax :- +9122 23885500

Or if you can wait two weeks, I can give you some. I'm getting a 12g tube from the US, and I doubt I'll ever need that much.

deejay said:
I have brand new , unopened, 2 tubes left. price is Rs.575/- incl. shipping
pm me if you want it.

For both tubes?? Deal.....
For a single tube 400 bucks and its a deal....
Can u ship them? I will pay..
Have 3 tubes already but want more ;)
lots of hot comp's waiting to be artic silvered!!!

Hey deejay..its a deal.. i have pm-ed u..pls check ur mailbox..

Btw..i am also looking for a reasonably priced hsf...i mean something in the range of 1500-2k...(cant spare a single penny more..) n i want a new one..so do u have anything in mind?
Also, one tht is available locally in mumbai... ;)

CaaYoTee said:
.i am also looking for a reasonably priced hsf...i mean something in the range of 1500-2k...(cant spare a single penny more..) n i want a new one..so do u have anything in mind?
Also, one tht is available locally in mumbai... ;)

I will be getting tommorow the Coolermaster Hyper 48 which was bought for me from SMC Delhi for 2500/- the same in Mumbai sold by the SMC retailer is a bit higher - but if you are good at bargaining tell them about his SMC Delhi price and see if they bring the price down. They also have a cheaper HSF The Coolermaster Ultra Votex which should be around 2000/-.

The SMC Mumbai dealer is Matrix3d Phone: 2308 4511

I will be getting tommorow the Coolermaster Hyper 48 which was bought for me from SMC Delhi for 2500/- the same in Mumbai sold by the SMC retailer is a bit higher - but if you are good at bargaining tell them about his SMC Delhi price and see if they bring the price down. They also have a cheaper HSF The Coolermaster Ultra Votex which should be around 2000/-.

The SMC Mumbai dealer is Matrix3d Phone: 2308 4511
Thanks a lot eazy for the info...i'll definitely find out....

Back