Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Selling my 1 year old WD Green 240Gb M.2 Sata SSD for 1000 Rs + Shipping.
Recently updated my Processor and Motherboard of my home server. Unfortunately, I have to use a M.2 NVME Drive else my Sata5 port will be disabled.
So purchased a M.2 NVME drive from a gentleman here in TE, hence selling this M.2 SATA Drive. Bill is available, original Box is not available but I can pack well.
If warranty is 1 year, it got expired last week. So consider this out of warranty.
I can give 3 days as testing warranty from the date of delivery.

Attachments

• 20240324_145335.jpg
    20240324_145335.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240324_145342.jpg
    20240324_145342.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 63
I think these carry 3 years of warranty.
Also, you could post SSD health information using CrystalDiskInfo (free software) to help potential buyers.
Edit: Looking at the serial number, the SSD is quite older than the purchase date you mentioned. Its warranty expired in April 2022, meaning it could be as old as 2019 (also evident from manufacturing date on sticker, March 2019).
Did you buy it 2nd hand and post that purchase date by any chance?

The CrystalDiskInfo screenshot will help a lot in determining the age I think.

I think these carry 3 years of warranty.
Also, you could post SSD health information using CrystalDiskInfo (free software) to help potential buyers.
Edit: Looking at the serial number, the SSD is quite older than the purchase date you mentioned. Its warranty expired in April 2022, meaning it could be as old as 2019 (also evident from manufacturing date on sticker, March 2019).
Did you buy it 2nd hand and post that purchase date by any chance?

The CrystalDiskInfo screenshot will help a lot in determining the age I think.
As mentioned I purchased this exactly last year from National PC while I assembled and entire PC with them. Since it came assembled, I didn't have the boxes and couldn't check against SN as well. And I've already swapped it with new device and I won't be able to run anything now. I've anyways marked as no warranty, I'll let the potential buyer decide.
------
Received payment from @ashoka1
will be shipping shortly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back