Watch Amazon mini content on smart TV?

Futureized

Skilled
I was using open browser on smart TV, but recent updates have screwed the user experience. (cannot revert back these changes)

Waiting for suggestions.
Can't find Amazon India app for smart TV.

Any suggestions?

Use Android box, much better than apps on smart tv.
Is this an App or some hardware ?
SO you installed a browser and login to it on your amazon?
If so then you can do that in chrome if you can install it on your tv..
Yes, installed open browser, went to amazon.in (signed in with my account) Still watch list and other options are not visible.
Chrome Browser for TV development stopped few years ago.
Old chrome wont work with new site(s).

Yes, it’s a hardware box which has android tv as an OS, so you get google play store to download apps, games etc.
But please avoid the cheap no brand android boxes as they have been recently found to contain malware. Just stick with popular brands like chromecast with google tv, Amazon fire stick.

Yes, it’s a hardware box which has android tv as an OS, so you get google play store to download apps, games etc.
But please avoid the cheap no brand android boxes as they have been recently found to contain malware. Just stick with popular brands like chromecast with google tv, Amazon fire stick.
Can you suggest some hardware products from amazon ?
Ty

i m also looking for some entry level android box hardware.
i have a 32 inch samsung smart tv at home, seems to be running some custom os. have apps like yt, amazonvideo,hotstar on it.

And which Android Box will allow me to watch Amazon Mini TV without browser ??

Can you suggest some hardware products from amazon ?
Ty

And which Android Box will allow me to watch Amazon Mini TV without browser ??

Please don’t buy cheap android boxes from Amazon, there is no way to tell which are already infected with malware. Even if they don’t have them when you purchase, they could easily become infected with an update.

Chromecast with google tv, Amazon fire stick

Please don’t buy cheap android boxes from Amazon, there is no way to tell which are already infected with malware. Even if they don’t have them when you purchase, they could easily become infected with an update.

Chromecast with google tv, Amazon fire stick

So does Chromecast with Google TV or Amazon Fire Stick allow me to watch Amazon Mini TV without Browser ??

Asking again because this is the exact concern of OP.

If you have done it successfully, pls share how did you do it?
Else just say No / Don't Know.

If you could post more details about your TV, it would help.
Make and Model ? OS & Version.

If it supports Miracast, then you might be able to "stream" another screen to your TV.

Back