Budget 30-40k Vivo X80 for 35k?

Asmit Anand

Recruit
I'm getting a demo model(the model used as a display) at croma for the vivo X80 at 40% off making the price near 35k.It includes absolutely no warranty.Should I consider it or go for the oneplus 11R which would cost me around 33k new with all the exchange and card offers? Also anything to keep in ming while buying a display model. Needs are a good display,battery life and a smooth UI with minimal bugs. Or should I not upgrade to anything and just continue with my 2 year old MI 11X.Suggestions for a 3rd phone are most welcome.
Thanks

I'm getting a demo model(the model used as a display) at croma for the vivo X80 at 40% off making the price near 35k.It includes absolutely no warranty.Should I consider it or go for the oneplus 11R which would cost me around 33k new with all the exchange and card offers? Also anything to keep in ming while buying a display model. Needs are a good display,battery life and a smooth UI with minimal bugs. Or should I not upgrade to anything and just continue with my 2 year old MI 11X.Suggestions for a 3rd phone are most welcome.
Thanks
nope. if no warranty then.

Continue using Mi 11X vs a used X80 at 35k.

Wait for Nothing Phone 2 release.

OP11R will be inferior to vivo X80 in terms of camera, but it's still a decent camera for most. If the camera is not a priority, I will recommend 11R over used X80 any day. Also, 11R boots android 13, so will get an additional future OS update vs X80. 8+ Gen 1 is not an inefficient chip like 888 or 8 Gen 1 or Exynos, so no cons there vs D9000.

If the camera is a priority, wait for NP2. If you can wait till the Diwali sale (likely in Oct), even better IMO.

Continue using Mi 11X vs a used X80 at 35k.

Wait for Nothing Phone 2 release.

OP11R will be inferior to vivo X80 in terms of camera, but it's still a decent camera for most. If the camera is not a priority, I will recommend 11R over used X80 any day. Also, 11R boots android 13, so will get an additional future OS update vs X80. 8+ Gen 1 is not an inefficient chip like 888 or 8 Gen 1 or Exynos, so no cons there vs D9000.

If the camera is a priority, wait for NP2. If you can wait till the Diwali sale (likely in Oct), even better IMO.
Camera is not that big of a priority but a nice camera is always appreciated.I think the urge to upgrade is just to get a new phone and not due to need so thinking about using the MI 11X for a year more.If any great offer pops up in the diwali sale, will think about the upgrade.Thanks for the advice.

Back