VFM Jeans T shirt - Bangalore

Guys!!!
Not to judge from the title...

I'm looking for a good pair(s) of jeans where i don't need to pay for the brand name as well.
where enough range is available (Eg 34 Length) and various fits...

guys pour in your recommendation..

For T-shirts I'm eyeing on Classic polo (Used it for a while, liked it)

before i got 'disillusioned' with jeans, 'killer' had become one of my favourites, as 'ruf-n-tuf' and 'nuport' were for me in the heydays. apart from 'killer', i found jeans from one 'westport' and a couple from 'lee cooper' and 'levi's' good too. i became inclined towards 'killer' after it was kind of revived a few years back, due to its retaining of some 'old-schoolish' elements, like having jeans in regular, straight fit, plus perhaps the sole brand having jeans in 'ice blue' colour and its shades, added with simple sober looking texture with no 'washed-off/faded' patches, etc. i still have a couple of those purchased some years back, absolutely never worn at any time, not even tried, which i would've liked to give to you, but those are of sizes 36 and 38 inches. i had purchased them partly as items of 'vintage value' (due to the shade and texture, which has increasingly become obsolete/rare in the mkt., and may become non-existent soon, or might've become already). however, over the following period of time, my liking for (wearing) jeans has drastically reduced, to the point of being minimal-to-none, and i seldom wear a pair now, except for one quite old pair that i have. most are lying without use, and those 'killer' ones are lying as pristine as ever.

in t-shirts too, i have also used Classic Polo, and liked them. still use them. i now usually like to wear simple ones, airy, having light & stretchable fabric, with or without collar, but unlike what have been mostly available these days (shorter arms/peculiar designs at shoulders/shorter at shoulders/shorter in overall length). i recently visited decathlon and purchased some from a product line named 'Domyos' from the French brand 'Oxylane', but made in India. simple and light t-shirts, apt for summer and activity, and not expensive. there were 3 kinds of them - one for trekking and hiking, with suitable colour-shades for them, the other was oriented more towards casual outdoor wear, and the third for home-use.

Last edited:
Back