Less than 10K [Urgent] Lenovo A6000+ or MMX Yuphoria, based on service?!

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Hello!

i need to buy a phone for my father. have chosen Lenovo A6000+ and MMX Yuphoria. the former is in my cart now. i would've liked to buy Yuphoria, but given the 'well-reputed' after-sales service of MMX, am being wary to buy it. service is an important factor, and my father prefers one which can provide a good service. does Lenovo fare better in this deptt. w.r.t. MMX?

thanks!

P.S. - the circle for service will be Thane/Mumbai. also, have to take a decision before 1800 hrs today. could anyone from Mumbai with experience with Lenovo service please shed some light?[DOUBLEPOST=1432039383][/DOUBLEPOST]placed order for lenovo a6000+, after seeing that motorola has been acquired by lenovo (since motorola supposedly is providing good service, perhaps lenovo too would).

Last edited:
Am assuming that you placed COD.

Response of the service center matters the most. Try calling the service center, better if you visit them. Chat & see their general attitude. Decide if you need to cancel.

no not COD. it had occurred to me to check the general response of Lenovo CC but quite late. should've done that in the days preceding the sale. however, am under the impression that the service can't be worse than that of MMX, so went ahead. also, had read somewhere on another forum that Lenovo has ample service centres & decent service. plus, the motorola thing (i guess Lenovo's handling it well already?).

Back