Budget Above 25K [URGENT] Galaxy Note Upgrade

artikle

Unknown Member
ex-Mod
So guys, I own a Galaxy Note and an iPad4. Since the iPad is taking care of all the gaming, I feel I dont have much use of so huge a phone. Actually I'm perfectly happy with my Note, but this upgrade bug came up because I got a pretty good offer for my note(19-20k). So i need to decide fast whether I need to sell it or not.
I dont want to spend more than 5-6k
My main options would obviously be Nexus 4 and S3 (any other?)
Problems with Nexus - storage, battery - I have a 16gb card in my note(though never full) and my battery life is amazing.

Problems with S3- Already have one at home and dont feel the note is much different, except I'll be losing battery life. Also has the same problems as note regarding AOSP graphical glitches etc.

Or should I not sell my phone, but I really feel like I need a slightly smaller phone with better performance and battery

I need to decide really quickly whether to sell or not. :( Help!

have you given thought to WP platform ??
I would have opted for lumia 720. If you wanna go android way do look at xperia SP too.
Thanks, but want to stick with android. Yeah Xperia SP is a nice phone but doesn't have developer support and its screen is too big a step down from my note.

I would like the 2gb ram from nexus but I do want the as card and battery. :(

Back