[Unofficial] EVGA Techpowerup Thread

dvader

Adept

This is really sad !!! I love those guys :( :(

TL;DR EVGA might be shutting down or is already preparing again this is just a forum discussion and kingpin has posted on Instagram that he expects no BIOS updates for EVGA mobos.

This is really sad !!! I love those guys :( :(

TL;DR EVGA might be shutting down or is already preparing again this is just a forum discussion and kingpin has posted on Instagram that he expects no BIOS updates for EVGA mobos.
Even as an Indian tech enthusiast, my experience with evga has been exactly 0. They didn't sell their GPUs here, and had limited PSU stocks. If anything went wrong with your PSU, you'd have to ship it to Acro for repairs. I'm all for supporting good companies, but I find it hard to care about a company that didn't bother to do business here.

Even as an Indian tech enthusiast, my experience with evga has been exactly 0. They didn't sell their GPUs here, and had limited PSU stocks. If anything went wrong with your PSU, you'd have to ship it to Acro for repairs. I'm all for supporting good companies, but I find it hard to care about a company that didn't bother to do business here.
For the Indian market yeah totally agree, but EVGA was an overall positive force in the PC industry, and it sucks they will be gone.

1702491293636.png

Back