Ultimate Nutrition Omega 3 gels good?

get such stuff from reputed brands such as Universal Nutrition or ON, especially those who claim that their fish products are free from toxins. they are costly but less risky. It's better if there is only or two fish ingredients. that Ultimate Nutrition bottle says that it has got every type of fish!

I haven't used Ultimate Nutrition, so can't say if it's too good. i've tried couple of other similar products and i noticed positive changes in the appearance of my skin and hair. can't say about my heart though.

thanks guys. I shall check that.

@gauravH,
dude really?you saw such changes?I always wanted to know if someone actually could attribute omega 3 to guaranteed results, however small or long term they were.

Now if someone only could tell me how green tea helped someone.

^^ I used to exercise with heavy weights and therefore, I needed large quantities of energy. So, primarily I used to take large doses of omega 3, 6 (and sometimes 9) for my energy needs in the form of EFAs. I didn't feel any sugar crash (or lethargic) while I was taking them. Good side effects were smooth skin and hair.

Generally, people take such EFAs (or Vitamins) in very very small doses... you must've seen the size of the Seven Seas Cod Liver oil soft gels. Compare that to the size and quantity of Animal Omega. It's because of the huge quantity of EFAs that I was able to see the results which would otherwise take a lot of time for people taking 1 or 2 small gels everyday.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3SQfu6N_cKk/TwYjN1jGJ-I/AAAAAAAAAl8/pZR8I8UFv4M/s1600/IMG_0285.JPG

I am not sure if Animal Omega types are good for your dad but what I want to convey is that you should buy health supplements from a reliable source/brand.

Back