FS: Laptop Toshiba Chromebook 2 - i3 5th Gen/128GB SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the deal was very good that's why all r fighting here for justice :). just let it be. payment is the first priority here. no words nothing as simple as that. in a few cases seller may agree with buyer's words only but not in most of the cases. if someone giving payment right away why ll the seller refuse it as because he gave some words to a person whom he never know will buy it or not.

Because the deal was very good that's why all r fighting here for justice :). just let it be. payment is the first priority here. no words nothing as simple as that. in a few cases seller may agree with buyer's words only but not in most of the cases. if someone giving payment right away why ll the seller refuse it as because he gave some words to a person whom he never know will buy it or not.
haha sahi hai bhai no offense magar aadmi ki zaban ki bhi koi value hai ki nai..i mean,there's this thing called holding period which we often see in these sales threads..what happens is suppose the person who messaged first said to hold the item for maybe a day max then its better seller oblige,only after said holding period he should proceed with other potential buyers no matter if other buyer comes in-between that stipulated period & is even ready to make full payment..after all its moral ethics..i hope everyone got my point..just my 2 cents... apne yaha kehte hai na,zaban ki value paise se zyada hoti hai,zaban=zameer

Simple solution would have been for the seller to put a disclaimer in the thread.. "To be sold to the first person who makes payment- No holding business"

Surely, we will have opinions aligning with seller & buyer's POV.. What everyone is trying to state here is that there is a difference b/w TE and local classifieds to the likes of OLX.. its essential to continue to maintain that hygiene here.

haha sahi hai bhai no offense magar aadmi ki zaban ki bhi koi value hai ki nai..i mean,there's this thing called holding period which we often see in these sales threads..what happens is suppose the person who messaged first said to hold the item for maybe a day max then its better seller oblige,only after said holding period he should proceed with other potential buyers no matter if other buyer comes in-between that stipulated period & is even ready to make full payment..after all its moral ethics..i hope everyone got my point..just my 2 cents... apne yaha kehte hai na,zaban ki value paise se zyada hoti hai,zaban=zameer
2 days holding period wasn't enough?

Simple solution would have been for the seller to put a disclaimer in the thread.. "To be sold to the first person who makes payment- No holding business"

Surely, we will have opinions aligning with seller & buyer's POV.. What everyone is trying to state here is that there is a difference b/w TE and local classifieds to the likes of OLX.. its essential to continue to maintain that hygiene here.
I bought an external hdd enclosure today.
That thread also had a potential buyer with "ygpm"
Maybe there were more potential buyers in his DMs.

Though I was late, I immediately sent the seller the purchase value. No questions asked.
At this point, Should others start complaining that they were knee deep into discussions/negotiations etc and were blindsided that someone else came along and immediate paid for it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Shipment picked up

One thing I too want to add, this holding thing totally crap, I'm not saying all but most of the buyers don't know what to purchase/ when to purchase, they just want to get it on hold. and as the thread becomes older, they just lowball like hell. Someone posted that the seller has engaged all the buyers and finalized the deal with highest value buyer. This thing is applies to buyer also, they just ask to hold for them and keeps searching for a lower value listing and if they gets that lower value, they just backs out from previous holding. I've bought some high-end audio equipments from another forum and one thing I noticed, there the sellers won't hold anything for you unless you pay a 10% non refundable token amount for your desired holding period, after that the product will again be available for others.

agree with @puns and @tapankunu
Situations are never just black and white. There are many factors. Could be price, communication, convenience, gut feeling or even impulse ! A deal gets stuck accordingly.

As a buyer some of us must have done this .. went to a shop, finalized a product, promised to buy in a day or two but in the end backed out and purchased from somewhere else. It happens !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back