The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Trent works just fine with any cable I throw at it.
Did you try different cables?

Believe me I tried everything. I have 2 original and 3 aftermarket cables and none of them work and I tried this on 3 different iPhones. It just refuses to charge or the iPhones dont even acknowledge the presence of the charger.

Contact Trent. I know they are based abroad but they might be able to help out.

It really effects the functionality of the product.

The Trent I have is smaller and a different model. I think it's 5200 mAh iTorch and it works fine except for the LED indicator

Contact Trent. I know they are based abroad but they might be able to help out.

It really effects the functionality of the product.

The Trent I have is smaller and a different model. I think it's 5200 mAh iTorch and it works fine except for the LED indicator

The thing is that I had bought this in USA when I was there and I had contacted them and insisted on sending me a small 30 pin connector (it wasn't there when I bought the battery pack) for their stock cable and it worked so I left it there.
As it now it is out f warranty I believe since I bought it back in November 2011

The thing is that I had bought this in USA when I was there and I had contacted them and insisted on sending me a small 30 pin connector (it wasn't there when I bought the battery pack) for their stock cable and it worked so I left it there.
As it now it is out f warranty I believe since I bought it back in November 2011

I do have their 30 pin connector but I don't see how that is any better than any 30pin cable. I doubt it will help.

I guess you will have to continue doing what you are doing...

Mod Edit: Thread locked. Please start separate threads for separate queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back