TATA indicom super features

Spectre

Skilled
As per their esteemed Nodal officers,

Two or more people can use internet from SAME ID at the same time from two different locations, provided they have a tata connection :mad:

So guys whoever is having crapcom connection, keep checking your usage often, you can get royally screwed by overbilling and system adding usage during times when you have not even connected - FOR WHICH ONLY CUSTOMERS GET BLAMMED saying u can connect with same id at same time from different places

saying that, it doesn't matter even if u check and log a complaint, they wouldn't be bothered

Great security to your Internet access.this ISP is giving open invite to hackers to enjoy this super feature

knew this from ages and i know many not on TE but in my city and even know how to take advantage all by yourself :D :)

4 linux vm's running on console with mininmal setup, hardly need 64 mb ram each. Wingate on host... beat it with multiple nic's:tongue:

Yeah I guess VM is good..gets the job done easily. Just doing 4 seperate installations..would take sometime (or could you download pre-installed ones?)

I didnt understand the last part :( Must be the lack of sleep.. :(

Back