suggest RSMMC..

Vandal

Skilled
Guys I'm in the market for 2 DV RCMMC's for my N70 and 6630.. Which brand? Does speed make a difference and do rated speeds matter?

Any shops in Nerul area?

Oh 1 256 MB and 1 512 MB forgot to mention...smaller one in 6630

recently my friend got one 512mb card ncp make for 1.1k. Ncp is quite reliable and haven't seen too many bad ones.
Are there various speed available for this card? As i haven't heard one.

Good you asked Vandal. As it happens, i bought a Samsung 1gb Rs DV, because its write speed is a little slow, high resolution video recordings on N70 start to stutter and run a little choppy.
So don't get Samsungs if you are going to using N70. For 6630 its fine. I don't know about NCP but it should be better as it dedicately makes mmc's.

I did some googling and found MMCMobile(dv rs-mmc) to be the fastest in read and write speeds(150x) does anyone know what is the speed of these ncp make rs dv-mmc cards?

edit: ncp has 3mb/sec read and write speed (23x). the mobilmemory brand offers 8mb/sec transfer rates.

From my personal openion,I have used a 128MB PQI and a 512MB NCP for my Kodak digicam and my 6600 respectively.Both of them working fine.Iuse the 512MB one as aUSP Flash drive with a Orchid card reader.

The 128MB one is 2.5years old and cost me 2.1k when i bought it.

How much is a 1GB RS MMC... I am also looking to buy one

Ranges from 2800-3200 mostly.

I think it should be much cheaper than that, esp when i got a Sony 1GB Memory Stick for my Digicam couple of days back for Rs1750. This was without warranty though, working fine all the same. The Sandisk 1GB stick came with 1 year warranty and was about Rs2500.

Raghu.

Back