FS: Motherboard [Sold[ Intel i3-10105f + MSI b460i Gaming Edge iTX Mobo with Wifi/BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish_bhaumik

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Hyderabad
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 22, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Expired Likely
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Components were part of earlier builds used by me/brother. Not using anymore and reused some of the other parts of the build already.
Edit: Closing the thread since this is sold.
Sold to @Tobikage who paid in full + opted for shipping insurance. Also did not want the heatsink.
Delhivery AWB tracking details shared offline and item should be shipped in a couple of days.

Selling the below.

Processor: Intel i3-10105f + Original Unused CPU Fan
Asking: 4000 INR
Comments: Was using the processor with a CPU cooler earlier. The stock fan still seems to have usable thermal paste.

Motherboard: MSI b460i Gaming Edge Mini iTX Mobo with Wifi/BT
Asking: 6000 INR

All items come with their packaging.
Local Pickup in Hyderabad or shipping via Delhivery Direct at buyer's risk.
Happy to provide 1 week of testing warranty if it makes you comfortable.

Attachments

• TE-CPU.jpg
    TE-CPU.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 319
  • TE-Mobo.jpg
    TE-Mobo.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Let us know which courier company offers insurance on reselling used products?
I used Delhivery Direct. While booking the item online, one can choose the protection.
eg. For a Declared value of 10k, the option given was "Secure your package for just ₹200. Claim upto ₹8000 in case of loss or damage".
Note, I have never had to claim the insurance or heard from anyone how easy/difficult the process is or if it even makes a difference.

I used Delhivery Direct. While booking the item online, one can choose the protection.
eg. For a Declared value of 10k, the option given was "Secure your package for just ₹200. Claim upto ₹8000 in case of loss or damage".
Note, I have never had to claim the insurance or heard from anyone how easy/difficult the process is or if it even makes a difference.
Okay I'm aware of that option and Delhivery and most other couriers don't honor that for used items reason being as you or anyone else cannot justify the price/value of the used item at any point (for legal purposes).
So it's a waste of money paying for insurance. We've seen a few instances of this here in TE and insurance was denied outright stating item was "a used product".

We've seen a few instances of this here in TE and insurance was denied outright stating item was "a used product".
Off topic but I thought that was via Shitrocket and not Delhivery Direct. For Direct you need to first put in the declared value and the insurance is calculated on the basis of that. They do not ask for an invoice etc. to justify the declared value at that point. Their Coverage terms do not specify anything about used or unused product. The extra coverage cost you pay does not cover 100% of the declared value though. While I have not yet had to excercise any claims, I am sure any denial can be challenged legally.

Last edited:
Okay I'm aware of that option and Delhivery and most other couriers don't honor that for used items reason being as you or anyone else cannot justify the price/value of the used item at any point (for legal purposes).
So it's a waste of money paying for insurance. We've seen a few instances of this here in TE and insurance was denied outright stating item was "a used product".
For ₹200 , I'll pay that anyday and take my chances claiming damages if it comes to that....

Off topic but I thought that was via Shitrocket and not Delhivery Direct. For Direct you need to first put in the declared value and the insurance is calculated on the basis of that. Their Coverage terms do not specify anything about used or unused product. While I have not yet had to excercise any claims, I am sure any denial can be challenged legally.
The Delhivery Direct terms while booking the shipment, one has to agree to specifically say "contents of this parcel are Non-commercial in nature"... so yeah, I think you are right. If they deny an insurance claim for a used personal item which is what non-commercial will be, then why even offer it in the first place. Likely something which will have good grounds to challenge legally if they deny it.

Edit: Umm actually the definition of non-commercial also says - "2. I, the consignor, declare that the product is meant for own use and not for sale/resale purpose. The said product is being transferred for the use by consignor/consignee.". So, are TechEnclave transactions resales, if so yeah i guess they can deny it. Otherwise, we can also say I was just sending the item to friend/family and claim damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back