Skill Nation by Jatan Shah AI Workshop SCAM or LEGIT, 14396 Rupees. Includes Office AI 365 for 5 years and ChatGPT 4.x for 2 years with other stuff.

My interaction with Jatan Shah's 'Data Science Essentials' course was nothing short of a disappointing saga. The live sessions, touted as interactive learning opportunities, were largely monotonous lectures, lacking the promised engagement. The access provided to tools like GPT-4 turned out to be shared accounts, rendering personalization or exploration futile. Course content, expected to delve into complex concepts, fell short, offering only superficial insights and outdated information. The most distressing aspect was the complete disregard for student concerns—a deafening silence greeted any attempt to seek clarification or assistance. It became glaringly obvious that this venture was less about fostering knowledge and more about monetizing aspirations. A cautionary tale for potential participants: avoid this mirage of educational enlightenment.

Yesterday late night, cousin fall in TRAP of this SCAM and made required payment of 14500 apprx includes GST.
They claimed to provide a 52 weeks course alongwith the goodies in attachment

This also includes free access to Microsoft Office 365 AI apps for 5 years (Microsoft 365 Copilot) and access to ChatGPT 4.x (sounds amazing deal just for this two)..
With many other bonuses (check attachment 1 and 2)

They shared an email with access to all the stuff as below:

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Masterclass Bonuses

1. 100 Excel Automation Templates -

2. 3264 ChatGPT Prompts Bundle -

3. Interview Masterclass -
Added in your account on our portal with Login Details:

4. Resume Building Masterclass -
5. LinkedIn Masterclass -
6. Corporate Communication Masterclass -
7. Job Domination Masterclass -

8. ChatGPT v4.0 API
Added in your account on our portal.

9. 370 Additional Excel Templates -

10. 50 Resume Templates -

11. Personal Branding & Monetising Skills -

12. Office 365 Credentials -
Before installing this Office, you must make sure that you have uninstalled any existing Office from your system
Restart your PC & install the new Office 365.
Login Email ID : XXXXX@YYYY.onmicrosoft.com
Password : XXXXYYYY
Download Link for Office 365 - https://login.microsoftonline.com/

Here is the Office 365 Installation Guide for Step By Step instructions
Go to the above link and login to the account with the given Login ID & Password
(Your license is already activated on this account)
After logging in click on install apps and download the software, after downloading run the setup file to install a full offline version of Office 365.

Important:
1. Do not use OneDrive on it as the credentials are on family plan. No personal files to be uploaded on cloud. We won't be responsible for them.
2. Do NOT change the password as it is centrally administered for continued access. If you change password, I'll be revoking your access.
Hope this helps you try all the new functions, formulas & visualizations introduced in the latest MS Office.

or any further queries, please ONLY write to us at xxxx@yyyy.in
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Its not LEGIT according to me as read lot of negative reviews about there courses on Internet.
Cousin is trying to get in touch with them since morning on emails/phone no answers.
Not sure why onedrive is not included and he is unable to install Office 365.. (check office error attachment)
ChatGPT is enabled inside there portal (unsure if that is version 4.x or what exactly)

There address as per website is :
GROUND FLOOR, OFFICE NO 17, B-WING, GRACE PLAZA SHOPPING PREMISES CS LTD, S. V ROAD,
Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400102

They seem like SCAM and not LEGIT, your opinions or what should be done ?
Even I paid, 14500 yesterday night, it's a hard earned money, what we can do now, every one wants to grow in there career with emerging technologies, by seeing this jatan shah ads on YouTube we thought he is genuine, for introductory session I thought he is a fraud, but i get trapped also in that session and paid 14500.
What can we do now, it is written in destiny to get trap by this Harami, but will be catched on the judgement day in front of Allah....

Even I paid, 14500 yesterday night, it's a hard earned money, what we can do now, every one wants to grow in there career with emerging technologies, by seeing this jatan shah ads on YouTube we thought he is genuine, for introductory session I thought he is a fraud, but i get trapped also in that session and paid 14500.
What can we do now, it is written in destiny to get trap by this Harami, but will be catched on the judgement day in front of Allah....

Email this authorities:
Lodge a police complaint in your nearest police station with proof of purchase/Payment with strong reasons (as mentioned above)

I guess lot of people who got cheated by Skill Nation by Jatan Shah are coming to this topic via Google search.

Back