Shops Where I Can Sell My Laptop In Delhi - Question For Delhi People

Coming two weeks I will be frequently travelling to Delhi so I am looking forward to selling my laptop in Delhi as here in patna I can't find a single shop ready to buy the mac

Looking for genuine shops/ areas in specific [I have heard about nehru place ] and any place where you might have experience.

Last edited:
There's a decent computer market in Shakarpur also. Near Lakshmi Nagar.
You could also sell on cashify or here as well I suppose.
If you want a quick sale, cashify is ok. But you'll get a bit less if you sell to cashify than outside. Like the mac you listed, in cashify you'll get a max of 62k, so yeah...

If you want a quick sale, cashify is ok. But you'll get a bit less if you sell to cashify than outside. Like the mac you listed, in cashify you'll get a max of 62k, so yeah...
Nehru place isn't great either. Shops don't value your stuff as much as you'd like.
Take it from someone who's born and raised in Delhi and been there a LOT.

Shakarpur
so Shakarpur it is then.
will try getting a quote then
I have already put up a request here for the mac.
the real problem starts when they purposely decrease the value the 62 k would easily go down to 50k in their pov.

Back