SE 810i SW problem HELP NEEDED !!!!!

Hi all ,
i bought a SE w810 i abtou three month back in the UK . off late i've been having a sw problem as the phone keeps hanging very frequently and immediately after the phone is switched on . i had taken it to the serivce centre for a flash and firmware update but there they said they need a dead guarentee ... ppl there told me that as it was purchased in the UK it might go dead if they try to flash and update a new firmware ... what am i supposed to do ???:fear: i'm totally confused and worried .... i have all the files posted in this forum and also i saw thru the tutorial to flash and update firmware .. :eek:ppo:will there be anyproblem .. how do i proceed about this :huh: :huh:
Thanks in anticipation

i dont think there will b a problem in flashing a UK piece. i am using Imate Jam and i flashed with USA and Australia ROMS couple of times... i am stable with australian ROM now... anyways.. take a risk and carry on flashing or else ur phone is unusable if it hangs that much

PS: Remove ur memory card and does it hang then? sometimes, a corrupt memory card may ruin ur phone :)

Yeah tried that also ! without memory card .. by replacing sim !! tried all combinations possible :) !!!!!! dint work ! so flashing is the only way out ??? :huh:

Hi !! flashed my phone's firmware using the sony ericsson SEUS software and also formatted my memory card !!! but the problem still persists ..... i guess there's something more that i have to do !!!! any clue ?????

:eek:hyeah: A friend of mine told me the SEUS software only updates my firmware and perhaps the problem can be in my phone memory ! i'll try flashing that also !! and if it still does not work out ! i'll gift it to you :D

Back