Removal from Blacklist of IP Address 110.226.249.97 and gmail ID

Hello Experts

Hope you are healthy and doing great

I am writing to request the removal/support/guidance for removal of my IP address from spam list of barracudanetworks.com, UCEPROTECT-Level3, Spamhaus ZEN, and IRATS NoPtr.

I understand that my IP address has been flagged as a spammer, but I believe this is an error or a misunderstanding.

I assure you that I have not engaged in any spamming activities, either intentionally or unintentionally. As an individual and responsible internet user, I value the importance of adhering to ethical practices when it comes to email communication.

To provide further context, I have recently become aware of the issue when I noticed that some of my legitimate emails were being filtered into recipients' spam folders. This has caused significant inconvenience and may have led to important communications being missed.

I have taken several measures to ensure the security and integrity of my computer and email accounts. I regularly update my antivirus software and have implemented strong security measures, such as complex passwords and two-factor authentication, to prevent unauthorized access. I have also thoroughly scanned my devices for malware or any other potential threats.

Considering the aforementioned measures I have taken, I kindly request you to review and remove my IP address from your spam list. I believe that my IP address has been mistakenly associated with spamming activities and that this is negatively impacting my ability to communicate effectively via email.

If you require any additional information or evidence to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to cooperate and provide any necessary documentation to rectify this issue promptly.

I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention and assistance in resolving this matter. Removing my IP address from the spam list will not only restore the functionality of my email communications but also ensure that legitimate emails sent from my account reach their intended recipients.

I am also willing provide my Identity and Address proof as well as any other document you want to satisfy yourself that I am not a spammer

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to a positive resolution to this matter.

Asha Kanta Sharma

I checked your IP on the above spam lists. They all say something like this:
As you should know now: It is not you, it is your complete provider which got UCEPROTECT-Level 3 listed.
Your IP 110.226.249.97 was NOT part of abusive action, but you are the one that has freely chosen your provider.
By tolerating or ignoring that your provider doesn't care about abusers you are indirectly also supporting the global spam with your money.
Seen from this point of view, you really shouldn't wonder about the consequences.

Therefore we recommend:
Please send a complaint to your provider and request they fix this problem immediatly.
Think about this: You pay them so that you can use the Internet without problems;

If they are ignoring your complaint or claiming they can't do anything, you should consider changing your provider.
There are currently about 105,000 providers worldwide, but only a few hundred make it to get listed into UCEPROTECT-Level 3.
You should contact your ISP (Seems like Airtel?) to fix this.

Also, it's unwise to share your email ID on a public forum. I suggest editing it out.

I checked your IP on the above spam lists. They all say something like this:

You should contact your ISP (Seems like Airtel?) to fix this.

Also, it's unwise to share your email ID on a public forum. I suggest editing it out.
Thanks a lot for your guidance here. I have sent a mail to Airtel. Let us see what they come up with. Appeciate your help. Take care

Ignore UCEPROTECT. They randomly block entire IP ranges and force you to pay to get unblocked and nobody takes them seriously. They have no real impact.
Some large companies and bank do use this list. We had issue with them adding whole Digitalocean ASN to L3 list and thus blocking all emails.
Had to switch provider.

For this thread, the OP seems to not understand these blacklists and also doesn't seem to be running his own mail servers on the IP.

Back