Query related to health insurance..

manucitc

Disciple
Hi,
I need to suggest my uncle one very good health insurance for his whole family..
I don't have any experience regarding health insurance so need help from you guys...
Money is not problem but need hassle free insurance..

Compare and buy policies online at www.insurancepandit.com

I got a Religare Health Insurance policy last year, didnt have any health issues the entire year so don't really have any feedback for them. But getting the policy was quite hassle free.

@manucitc Recently there was an article on mint about different forms of insurance (including health) and what is the best amongst the lot available. Try and see if the article is available online. I will post the link if I can find it.

I have bajaj allianz for the last 5+ years. I fell sick in the very first year itself and got admitted at manipal in bangalore. They settled it directly with the hospital and I didn't have to fork out anything other than 1000 rupees or so for non medical expenses.

The thing with Bajaj is that they have their own panel of doctors on board and don't have a third party agent in the middle. So approvals are much faster.

Back