Budget 90k+ Purchasing a 16" Macbook Pro M2 Pro (Base Model)

Any student email ID works. .edu or .ac.in

They don't ask for proof when your email is auto-validated. Your apple account should be your normal email id, and your unidays account would be your student email ID.

Btw UNIDAYS also gives offers on several other brands. I bought a S23U in June/July and missed out on their discount because I did not know.
I asked my uncle and is kid have a gmail Id :/ what should I do now ??? mostly they will get a outlook one as well as they use teams!

Hello,

Need help purchasing a Base model 16" Macbook pro - 16GB/512GB - M2 Pro chip on behalf of a friend.
Could someone help out with where can i get one at the best possible pricing ?

Thanks !
Try M1 16" pro. It is the same for all intents and purposes. They are selling for 75K off.

Try M1 16" pro. It is the same for all intents and purposes. They are selling for 75K off.
I recommend this as well. If you want it even cheaper, get the base m1 Pro 14 inch from the marketplace.

Their website is taking ages to load

If you're okay with 14inch, the Apple student disount price will be the same after selling airpods. Its 1.84L less 15k for the airpods 3.
And you get M2 pro which is better and also hardware including HDMI has major improvements. Overall a better deal.
I asked my uncle and is kid have a gmail Id :/ what should I do now ??? mostly they will get a outlook one as well as they use teams!
Used someone's College ID card front and back scan. It was simple enough. No headache. Took 1 day to process at unidays.

Just my 2 cents..
16 is much bigger and heavier than the 14.. certainly makes a difference while handling.
Please check if portability is your criteria.
I took 3 months of going to reseller stores to weigh the 14 inch and 16 inch, and make a decision. Went for the 16 inch in the end because the weight difference certainly doesn't outweigh better thermals, larger battery, better speakers, bigger screen, bigger trackpad and more wattage allowances.

I took 3 months of going to reseller stores to weigh the 14 inch and 16 inch, and make a decision. Went for the 16 inch in the end because the weight difference certainly doesn't outweigh better thermals, larger battery, better speakers, bigger screen, bigger trackpad and more wattage allowances.
Interesting thing is that many wont even reach the wattage and thermal limits in their usage. Its pointed to OP, let him decide!

Back