Pretty Boy!

I hop many has heard of the flash "pretty boy" with cute music..

If not, check here

-Does anyone know similar flash or.swf?

- What is flash MTV.. i think its related to these flash files...

ps: and u thot some thing else :p

i m officially reposting to the staff tat a good topic is being diverted.. if u ppl has posted here with some points to the topic and then spammed, it was agreeable.. dont u think u ppl are just hijacking any thread...
i m not able to find any online staff member at this time.. so had to post this in public..

bluediamond said:
i m officially reposting to the staff tat a good topic is being diverted.. if u ppl has posted here with some points to the topic and then spammed, it was agreeable.. dont u think u ppl are just hijacking any thread...
i m not able to find any online staff member at this time.. so had to post this in public..

There is always a staff member online,you might not see us in the "who is online" but trust me there is always a staff member online,in addition to that you can always report the posts/replies.

We do understand your anger,but i am sure that most of the members didnt mean to spam your thread or hijack it.

I was just testing the new Mega Upload service and uploaded the following file.

I'd like to share it with all of you. Hope you guys (n gals) like it. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BYRKKT8 (1.85 MB Flash Movie)

Its in .exe format so you don need to have Flash player installed. Just dload and...

nJoy!! :hap2:

Back